Day 59

Date: 15.11.21

Joke: Stop trying to find the perfect match, just use a lighter! Also, I've gotten so good at sleeping I can do it with my eyes closed!

Quote: "f*ck the patriarchy" - All Too Well (10 Minute Version)(Taylor's Version) by Taylor Swift

Summary:
Today was just long. Really good, but longgg.

I have been running on very little sleep today so I'd like to make it up a bit tonight. Hopefully I can keep it short. So this morning it was freezing cold, so I had to bring out my big winter coat to bike to school. Then at school, I got a lot done cause of my "free" periods. I have 6 of 7 pages of my English paper done, basically done with this week's math assignments, and am fully organized and caught up in most of my other classes. I was texting with E throughout the day which was nice.

Then at climbing practice we Boulder projected, did another 4 by 4 (I got all but two climbs done), and then worked on dynamic moves and finger strength. They split us up into two groups based on age, the 13+ and under 12. We used to only do campus board (finger strength) as 13+ group not the younger kids because the head coach doesn't want them hurting their still developing finger tendons. Once you get older, your fingers are more developed so you can work on their strength more. Idk why the younger kids did it, when the coach specifically said they shouldn't be doing it. Then again, the coach leading practice isn't bad necessarily, just doesn't know what he's doing a lot of the time. He knows a lot, just not too much about climbing. Just gets annoying sometimes cause I worry about the whole team. I kinda have that kind of mom instincts with everyone... I don't want them getting hurt cause of this coach's plans, you know?

Moving on, I got to stay after practice and climb! I climbed with C, a boy on my team (not B) and E. It was super fun! C ended up spinning 3 holds (basically if they're not screwed into the wall enough, they can spin, and to fix it you can normally just screw it back in but we decided to take them off the wall) then we went and took them to one of the setters that is our friend as "lost and found" presents. I laughed so hard!! It was super fun then I had to leave.

Once I got home I sang all too well ten minute version while I was in the shower, almost know all the words, almost. Then I showed my dad the video of Harry styles saying "edging" at Harryween night 2 cause we were having a bonding moment over Harry. My mom doesn't like Harry for some reason. My dad asked me what edging meant and I had to play dumb so I said " I have no idea, but knowing Harry it's probably something inappropriate." He was suspicious and I wouldn't be surprised if he looked it up once I left the room. Also, we are going to California for fall break!! We get there Saturday and I was telling my dad I want to see Harry at the forum and at the o2 arena before I die. He said there's a show the night we get there.... He said he'd look at tickets and maybe we can go!!! You guys I may be able to see Harry again!!!!!!! It would be awesome!!! A dream come true!! I guess we'll see!

Also at climbing I banged my head really hard on the wall and I almost knocked myself out... I have a headache and I'm sensitive to sound and light now... hopefully it's not a concussion. That would be badddd. Keep you updated though.

Oh, from the pics of Harry's photo shoot, which is your favorite? I like 2 and 8 the most. And the purple pants one of course.

And our fandom works fast:

I think thats everything... thanks for reading!
Love you guys <3

Ps don't die 🙃