Day 107

Date: 1.1.22
Joke: What kind of fish is made out of two sodium atoms? 2Na!

Fact of the Month: Happy New Year! Happy January! Did you know that January's full moon is called the wolf moon? The Saxons called this month the wulf-monath (wolf month) because they believed there was a higher chance of hearing wolves howl during January. The name was transferred to the lunar calendar to honor them.

Quote: "'I'm broken, Ash. I'm supposed to protect you, and I...' He stops speaking and bites his lip, shaking his head as if it's too painful to go on." - Ascend (Cure Chronicles Book 3) by KA Riley

Summary:
Happy new year! Officially! Last night at midnight (I made it!) we set off super cool fireworks and did a sparkling cider toast to the new year! It was awesome! It definitely messed up my sleep schedule though. I was up at 8.05 and laid in bed for a while. Then I got up and finished Thunderhead. It leaves me on a cliffhanger and I don't have the third book!!! Aghhh! Frustrating, but really satisfying reading by the fire.

Then I took a shower and got ready for the day. I hung out with my cousins for a bit and ate lunch. Then we went to go see Spider-Man No Way Home. It was really good, I'd say 7/10. Definitely better than a lot of marvel movies but still kinda chaotic tbh. I like how they combined the different characters and universes.

Then we got home, and my other cousins joined us. We watched an ice age movie with the littles while the parents went out to dinner. When they got back, we all went sledding in the dark. It was epic!!! But I got cold really fast and my chin was starting to go numb and I didn't want to get frostbite again. I also was getting a headache from dehydration. So I went inside.

And then we chilled. My uncles had brought over their new girlfriends and so we hung out with them. One of them is super nice but I can't see us ever being friends. The other one is super shy. Idk, the nice one rock climbs as well so it was fun kinda chatting about that... kinda weird though. And then we played jackbox games together until midnight I guess. Literally staying up has ruined smashed destroyed and obliterated my sleep schedule.

I'm sooo tired. At least we start heading home tomorrow. I'm ready for my life again.

Thanks for reading!
Love you guys <3

Ps don't die 🙃