Day 20!

Date- 7.10.21

Joke- What do we want? Airplane noises! When do we want them? Nnneeeeeeeooooww!

Quote: "So I built you a house from a broken home and I wrote you a song from the words you spoke, Yeah it took me some time but I figured it out, How to fix up a heart that I let down" - Where Do Broken Hearts Go by 1D

Summary:
Firstly, if you are having a bad day, this tiktok made me smile today, so maybe it will help! :)

So today was okay, kinda got worse as it went on but I'm surviving. I was up early and went to chem tutoring where I studied for my German test. I had chemistry and we are starting our Quantum Mechanics unit. Today was honestly super boring because it was just the scientists we have to memorize. Then I had a German test, but I wasn't feeling very good, so I think I got an A on it, but not a 100. The next period I had a big APHuG test. I got a 94 on the multiple choice and she hasn't grade the free response yet, but I think I did good on it. Then I had art and I worked on my Louis drawing a bit more. It's looking a little bit better.

I have had a really bad headache, dizziness attacks, and my stomach hurt all day

I have had a really bad headache, dizziness attacks, and my stomach hurt all day. I think it is because I need a break from life, but idk.

Today in my Advisory (basically study hall in the middle ish of the day), I did a plank competition against the athletic boys in my advisory and won. It was so satisfying. It started with a "popular" girl challenging one of the baseball boys to a plank contest and they go until someone falls. She lasted 1:50 and he lasted for 2:05 min. Then I was like, I need to beat some sense into these boys, figuratively of course. So I asked for someone to plank with me. They did, and lasted 1:30 (a different boy), and I went for 3 and then we had to leave. It was just funny cause after I came down, none of the boys would look at me or address what I just did. It was kinda rewarding to be honest. (I'm my advisory about half the class is the "jock" type boy. We have football (American and "soccer") players, baseball, and basketball all together. It's an interesting group to say the least)

After school I wanted to take a math test, but I just don't feel good enough to try on it, so I'm going to do it tomorrow at some point.

I have had a lot of mood swings today, which is a little odd because I normally don't. I was/still am like really susceptible to the mood around me, whether it's created by the music I'm playing or how people are talking. I don't know... just odd.

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow so they can look at what's wrong with my wrist for once. I'm looking forward to it but kinda scared at the same time because I don't want them to tell me I can't climb for a while, cause i really like climbing.

I think that's everything! Love you guys <3
Thanks for reading!

I think that's everything! Love you guys <3Thanks for reading!