Day 75 🎉

Date: 1.12.21
Joke: What does December have that no other month has? The letter D!

Quote: "How can you miss someone you've never met, Cause I need you now but I don't know you yet, but can you find me soon because I'm in my head" - IDK You Yet by Alexander 23

I've been listening to "Just a Little Crush by Jeffrey Lenh a lot, as well.

Summary:
Longgggg day. I'm exhausted. I was up early and went to tutoring for art where I started glazing my Eiffel Tower. Then I had chemistry where we did a lab. Honestly it was pretty boring. We just dehydrated Copper (II) Sulfate. Literally just put it in the crucible and waited, and took some measurements but that's it. And now I have to do a lab report on it. Those are very tedious. Then in German we just practiced vocab and it was very quiet class period which made me even more tired than I already was. Then in APHuG, we learned about gerrymandering and it was pretty boring, not much to cover today. Then in Art I finished glazing my Eiffel Tower and started a cardboard structure. I think I'm gonna make a windmill... we'll see won't we.

Then I had climbing practice after school. At this point both my wrists were just straight up dying. They hurt sooo bad and I was in pain. Then I took some ibuprofen and it helped a little bit. Practice was super useless and pointless today. We did ropes. We have like 15-17 kids on our team. Add that to the already packed gym and you end up with basically every climb is taken. So I had one 10 minute attempt at my project. Instead of like 15-20. And then we were supposed to do an endurance activity where you kind of rapid fire climb. And with all of them taken, it ended up being kind of a waste of time. I ended up only climbing 2 ish climbs in the entire 2 hrs. That's terrible. Waste of time. 100% I did like seeing my friends though. It is very nice being able to see them in real life.

I got home, ate some noodles for dinner, and started on homework. About halfway through a dumb gym assignment, I called E and we talked for 1 hr 40 minutes. I think it's the longest we've talked on the phone. I wanna try writing one of those excerpts I wanted to make. I think I'm gonna start a new story here on wp to do them though. I may or may not post it... we'll see how it goes.

I'm tired. I think I'll write that and then go to bed.

Thanks for reading!
Love you guys <3

Ps don't die 🙃