Day 166

Date: 1.3.22
Joke: Joke of the Day: What goes up when March rain comes down?
An umbrella!

Fact of the Month: did you know March was named after the god of war, mars? It also was the first month of the year in the Roman calendar until they added January and February in 450 bce.

Quote: "The future is uncertain, but that can be a good thing" - All The Bright Places: Jennifer Niven

Summary:
Today was just a long day, and I'm getting kinda sick of people.

Basically at school we had to take a career aptitude test while the upperclassmen took the ACT so we basically hung out in the same class for half the day, but good thing is we got to watch the sandlot after we finished the career thing. It was fun. Then the rest of the day was kinda slow, but in art we got to work outside in the sun and warmth and it was honestly magical.

Then I had to go make up a high school comp I had missed, so I went climbing for about an hour and a half, making up the comp and then projecting some boulders. Then I came home and headed to our local park cause my family was there playing pickle ball so I hung out with them for a while. Then when we came home, I turned on music and read all evening which was very relaxing.

I really want to dump emotional stuff on this but I'm exhausted with a super early morning tomorrow so I am basically gonna summarize it.

So you know all the shit with B the other day? How I almost had a panic attack because he asked me yet again if we could be more than friends. Well after that I blasted music in my headphones and got all girl boss girl power mode. So I basically just wrecked his whole approach this morning and had fun doing it and I don't regret it at all. Here's what I sent him:
"Morning B!

B I know I didn't answer you last night and the reason was you messed with my head yet again. And I Iiterally was put on the brink of a panic attack yet again... luckily E was there to help me out of it. No thanks to you. Truth is, every single freaking time you bring up that you want to be more than friends I have a mental breakdown and it's been really really really deteriorating on me and I hate experiencing it. And I've realized it's because you keep pushing this "issue"... I was pretty sure I had made it clear but I've learned that boys are numbskulls so let me spell it out for you "F R I E N D S, we're just friends" (FRIENDS by Anne Marie and Marshmallow- I suggest listening to it) I'm trying to just have a guy friend that I can be more open with. I don't regret any of my actions cause I don't work like that, but you've pushed the line one too many times, and you're lucky I'm willing to give you one more chance cause if it was anyone else I wouldn't. So I suggest you tread carefully or go pursue some other girl on team and break their heart too.

Have a splendid day! 😁"

His response was to heart the message and say "K" and then four minutes later, said "well I guess girls like to assume the worst" and I shut back this "You've never proven to me that I shouldn't assume the worst...

You can't just dump my friend then decide to come after me after I trusted you with my true identity just to try and shut you down..."

And he hasn't responded since. Which I'm honestly happy about, he doesn't deserve to respond, I'm glad I stopped it, although I am now a qualified professional at blowing up the line!!

But yeah I'm drained from that and my friend at school that I cut off was being extra annoying today and yeah I'm drained so I'm ending this.

GTKYQ: do you have any pets and if so tell me about them! I have a Bernese mountain dog named Virgil and he's 6? I think he's 6. He's a floofball and not very bright which is adorable.

Thanks for reading!
Love you guys <3

Ps don't die 🙃