Day 70!

Date: 26.11.21
Joke: What do Black Friday shopper and the Thanksgiving Turkey have in common? They know what it's like to be stuffed and jammed into a small space!

Quote: "I'm sorry, gotta leave before you love me" - Leave Before You Love Me by the Jonas Brothers and Marshmello

Summary:
Today was good. I'm over this trip though. I was up at like 7 again and then we went to play lazy tennis. I had tons of fun playing a slightly different game with my cousin instead. Then we came back and waited for everyone to be ready to go on a hike. We went on a hike and it was super pretty and fun! Although I don't do well with heat and we are in a desert after all sooo... I had to cut the hike kinda short. Here are some pics I got from the peak though:

 Here are some pics I got from the peak though:

When we got back, I had some ice cream to cool off and we played some Minecraft together as cousins, and I adopted a skeleton horse named James now! So gerald the donkey and James the skeleton horse life together now

When we got back, I had some ice cream to cool off and we played some Minecraft together as cousins, and I adopted a skeleton horse named James now! So gerald the donkey and James the skeleton horse life together now. After that we went back to the book store! And I got another book! I didn't have to rush so I found tons of books I loved! I found the Dead Evan Hansen book version, Autoboyography(one of my fav books of all time), the librarian of auschwitz, Alex and Eliza, and Someday by David Levithan. I also found Red White and Royal Blue but when I gave it to my grandmother for approval (she was getting me and my cousins each one book) she said no cause a review on the back said it was a "sexy romance." So yeah, I was vetoed yet again. Just wait until I can drive and I'll go get the book on my own :)

But I ended up getting Someday by David Levithan as my book. It's the third book in the every day series, and I really love the series. Then we stopped to get sandwiches and headed back Home with a solid karaoke session in the car. Now I'm stuck watching Clouds on Disney+ with my cousin. So many depressing moviesss ugh. I think I'm gonna take a quick shower before bed, just to decompress.

I think I'm gonna end this entry here though. Thanks for reading!
Love you guys <3

Ps don't die 🙃