Day 168

Date:3.3.22
Joke: Why did Shakespeare always write with a pen? Because pencils were too confusing! 2B or not 2B?

Quote: "Ya know for me this is a hometown show! I actually live right down the street so I walked to this venue! (After a Pause) well I live in my sprinter van so I guess every show is a hometown show" - Jordy Searcy live opening for mat kearney!

Summary:
Today was super long and a bit happened so I'm gonna summarize it tonight cause I'm exhausted and then I'll add tomorrow morning before I post this all the way.

This morning I went to school early and worked on my essay for English outside cause it was beautiful!! Then I had chem and did unit review, then in German I had to take a big test and was pretty confident but it seemed too easy which scared me. Then I added to my essay in that class too. In APHuG we got our teacher to promise she would play Shrek in class after the ap exam 😂 and then in art I got to sit outside and color again which was awesome!

Then after school I kinda chilled and got ready for my concert! Me and E went to see Mat Kearney with Jordy Searcy opening!

Basically we met downtown and went to get crepes for dinner, walked around downtown for a while, then went to the show! It was awesome!!!!! (I'll give pics and stuff tomorrow) I had sooo much fun! Although I think I like the vibe of the stadiums more than these small concerts.... More People makes it more magical I guess. It was still fun though!!! I honestly think I liked Jordy Searcy better than Mat, he had more character and interacted with us more, and I liked his wit. Mat just played like 6 songs back to back and then brief like 15 sec interval then did it again... not a whole bunch of character there but it was nice to just bop.

I'm gonna head to bed tonight! I'll add to it tomorrow morning!

Heyo! I'm back! Yeah I honestly don't have much to add but I reccomend listening to their songs!!! They're amazing! I was bopping to Better by Jordy Searcy earlier!

GTKYQ: when traveling, do you like having layovers or would you rather have like one long flight?
I like having layovers because you get to explore the airport. But I feel like there comes a point when you just want to get to your destination, so maybe one or two shortish layovers but not more.

Thanks for reading!
Love you guys <3

Ps don't die 🙃