Day 95

Date: 20.12.21
Joke: What do you call an old snowman? Water! How does a snowboarder introduce himself? ...Sorry bro!

Quote: "Today is our forever. But even forever has an end." - Awaken (The Cure Chronicles Book 2) by KA Riley

Summary:
This is probably the last entry in this book so I'll make a new one for the rest of the days... idk if wp has a limit. But this is part 100 🎉 so congrats to us on that!

So today was kinda all over. I'm tired so it's gonna be kinda short. We were up later this morning. I was the first one up, at 7, and then I took a shower at like 8, which woke everyone else up. Then we headed off on the road to finish the journey. We made it! On the ride, I read the entirety of Scythe by Neal Shusterman. It's a good book, shows us a new perception on reality. Can't wait to get the next book. So most of the car ride was spent listening to music and reading, but then I took a break once I finished Scythe. I talked to my mom for a bit, then started working on a Minecraft build for the last bit. We made it!! Then we had to go get rental gear for my mom and brother, and that kinda took forever, and it def doesn't help that E was having a bit of a mental crisis at the same time. I helped her through it, she just has exhausted her mind and body. A good nights rest and big breakfast should help with that. But then we checked in to our hotel for the night, we have a condo starting tomorrow. Then we got pizza, which honestly wasn't too good but didn't have many options. And now we're here. I watched the last 30 min of the notebook. It has a sad ending! I'm assuming Noah and Allie die together, but why end it there? It's like they sped the last half of the story up so it would be done with. Not super fun. But then I started A Week Away with my fam but I had to turn it off to go to bed.

I miss my friends and I don't want to see my cousins. Bennett is helping tons with that.

I think im gonna head to bed. Thanks for reading!
Love you guys <3

Ps don't die 🙃