Day 151

Date: 14.2.22 (happy V-Day!)
Joke: what do you call a droid that takes the long way around? R2 detour!

Quote: "We'll be alright" - Fine Line by Harry Styles
Summary:
Today was alright, although I hate it being that time of the month because I'm all over the place emotionally.

School was pretty good I'd say- I was 75% asleep in chem, and advisory. I had to take an English quiz in advisory, a big one, and I hate taking English comprehension quizzes cause im not good at them. But I ended up getting a 12/13... which is a 100 with a curve... yeah idk how I did it. Maybe when I don't overthink the questions I can do better on it. Idk, it's just not the most fun taking it feeling like you don't know what you're doing even though you end up with a good score. It's getting late and I am starting to overthink so I'm gonna try and keep writing. So yeah that was basically all that happened at school of importance.

Then we had climbing- so I got sooo much energy right before climbing idk from where but it was there. Like a sugar high minus the sugar. And yeah I was super duper hyped up like for the first half of practice, and then I like crashed, just like bleh, cause of exhaustion- it takes a lot of effort to have that much energy ya know? But yeah I was just like still happy and energetic just less so, and I think E and B noticed but they didn't say anything. B became less energetic though. I appreciated that.

But today we did channel the flannel!! It's a partner climbing comp!! So basically there are two people trying to cooperate to get to their respective start/finish holds! You're basically using each other as a jungle gym to climb. It's pretty awesome. But it hurts, I was fine for the first half of it cause it was just like holding on to peoples feet and knees and stuff but then it was like literally hanging on your back and stepping on your toes and on your back and stuff... yeah no I'm gonna have bruises from it. It was super duper duper fun though!!! We were all laughing and giggling the entire time!! B and M totally did amazing though! They flashed all but one climb, which they got in 2 tries, it was pretty epic. Me and E were alright, I wasn't q u I t e as committed as she was tk doing the climbs just cause I was having fun and not as much about the competing part but it was awesome either way. I'm gonna be sore for sure though.

Then I got home, ate dinner - my dad got us all sandwiches from a sub place and I don't understanddddd I keep telling them I don't like onions on my sandwich and he ignored meeeeeee onions ruined the sandwich, for sure.  But then I'm on a phone call with E rn (secretly) and we're just listening to the same playlist just virtually over the phone and it's amazing, nice to just chill with her.

I wrote this poem about 30 min ago:

Falling,
Drifting,
Floating,
Surrounding by darkness,
But it's peaceful,
Quiet,
An escape,
A sanctuary.
But then a voice,
Out of the darkness,
Brings back reality,
The peace is once again shattered,
The quiet lost to the chaos,
Longing,
Hoping,
Dreaming,
To find it again.

Yeah I was feeling great... I'm all over the place today and I don't get it.

GTKYQ: What do you want to be when you grow up?

I want to be a math major and go into math somehow but I'm not sure other than that.

Thanks for reading!
Love you guys <3

Ps don't die 🙃