Day 11

Date: 28.9.21

Joke: To the guy in a wheelchair that stole my camouflage jacket... You can hide, but you can't run!

Quote: "She's dressed as a banana! Eyyy! She's dressed as a banana! Eyy!" - Harry Styles (this was stuck in my head all day)

Summary:
So today was pretty blah, a lot of the "football boys" (you know who I'm talking about right- the jocks?) were complaining about the mask mandate with uneducated information, which got me a little riled up. I literally wanted to punch them because they were being so idiotic. Same thing happened in English. They totally insulted me straight to my face as well as the gay community. We were clearly saying flag but they kept saying you know what, thinking it was just another word. But fully understanding what it meant. It was just super annoying. I was feeling kinda violent today (internally oBvIOusLy), but I ended up ranting to my friend about how annoying the boys were and she pointed them out and was like, so how much do you want to punch him, and I actually answered! My mad annoyed self was dumb enough to answer so I feel bad for the boys who had to listen to it. I would like text them about it (idk why I have their number, just do) but I know they'd make it gossip in their little clique cause what else are you supposed to do ? *sarcasm*

So yeah, other than boys being idiots for the most part, my day was pretty blah. I had rock climbing with my high school team and I nearly fell asleep I was that bored. Also my knuckles/finger tendons didn't want to warm up today which isn't a good thing. They haven't had time to recover from all the stress I've been putting on them and I am trying to not make my wrist/finger now injury worse, cause then I'd actually have to stop climbing for good for a while. Which would hurt me lots emotionally

On a happy note, I get to see Harry tomorrow!!! I can't waittt!!!!! Aaaahhhh!! I'm kinda freaking out but I'm also kinda nervous cause this is my first concert and idk what to expect! We'll see! As I said earlier, I'll post all my vids to my YouTube with the same name and pictures/ links to those here as well. It may be a day late but they will get there.

I better go to bed cause I've got early chemistry tutoring tomorrow to make up for the missed day on Monday.

Love you guys <3
Thanks for reading!!
Happy Larry Day! 🦋🌲🐳🦎🫐🥦🦕🦖💙💚