Day 97

Date:22.12.21
Joke: What do monkeys sing at Christmas? Jungle bells!

Quote - "the first thing you need to know about math is that it's always perfect" - Margaret in The Map of Tiny Perfect Things

Summary:
Today was a very slow day but I needed a day like this so it was good. I was up at like 7.35 and still super tired so I laid in bed for a while. Then, my parents and A, my littlest bro left for a doctors appointment for his wrist. I ate breakfast and then laid around. I listened to music and read Black Coffee by @darthniall. It's a good, heart wrenching Larry story and I highly recommend it. Then once I finished binge reading it, I took a shower, folded laundry, and did a 40 min ab workout. Man, it was rough. By the last round of exercises, my abs were half numb and constantly shaking. It felt good though. Nice. I got the chance to watch The Map To Tiny Perfect Things. That's a good movie. Very good. Reminds me of TFIOS a tad bit, but kinda pretty. I like marks character though, he's funny. And how he interacts with margaret is kinda funny. Otherwise it's meh. Idk, definitely go watch it though! Then we went out as a family and got pizza (I limited myself to one smallish piece cause I've had too much greasy restaurant crap. Not cause I didn't want to eat, just cause if I did I would be throwing up all night and be kinda sick). Then we went and looked at some beautiful Christmas lights nearby. After that, we came back to the condo and started watching the new matrix movie. We are an hour into it rn. It's kinda slow and pretty weak for the matrix, I have to say. The OGs are better. I started falling asleep while watching, and decided to call it because matrix you need to be fully aware of everything to enjoy it. But yeah, pretty slow day.

My calves are soooo sore from yesterdays skiing man. Those boots are rough.

Also today, I was looking at my climbing gear, which I finally brought in, and saw my shoes were a little bit deformed. I know it's cause they were smashed and then frozen like 3 nights in a row, but ya know. So I put them on to fix them, and it hurt like hell. (I honestly feel kinda free cussing in this... can't do it in real life is probably why.) so I had to warm them up and I wore them around the condo for a solid 45 minutes. They're better now but still, for them to get that bad that fast was rough.

Tomorrow we're going skiing again. I may not last very long. Afterwards I think they were planning on having us go hang out with the cousins. Don't get me wrong, I love my cousins. But I do notttt want to hang out with them on myyyyyy vacation. It's just too much social for me. Especially cause I'll already be tired from skiing. Hate it, but can't do much so whatever.

I'm falling asleep as I write this so thanks for reading!
Love you guys <3

Ps don't die 🙃