Day 118

Date: 12.1.22
Joke: Why did the bodybuilder get a new shirt? Someone told him he was ripped! I got 99 problems because that's how many muscles are sore!

Quote: "Apathy's a tragedy and boredom is a crime, Anything and everything all of the time" - Welcome To The Internet by Caleb Hyles

Push-up tracker: 10 this morning, no pain, had to do pushups at practice and it hurt, 10 more tonight and 5 tricep ones on knees, 3.5/10 pain, more than it's been

Summary:
So today was good but really long. So this morning was fine, ya know, the usual. Chem was kinda annoying though cause we didn't learn anything, just practiced the simple stuff we learned last class... I got kinda mad with it, but whatever. The rest of the day was pretty blah but I have a funny story from lunch! I sent E this text right after it happened:
"So I'm outside eating lunch rn cause everyone else was too scared of the "cold" and my parents just drove by the school to go play pickle ball. My mom called me and she was like, 'why are you sitting alone? We saw you and got kinda sad' so I told her everyone had wimped out and I didn't care if I sat alone cause I'm just eating and enjoying the weather, and they laughed and I just thought it was funny they called me about it😂 it literally is super nice outside!"

It was pretty funny! And I know I'm pushing away a lot of my friends unintentionally, especially in that class (APHuG) but if they aren't compatible with me then im not gonna try. I've tried to make it work for half the year, and it isn't. So I stopped trying. Also, the girl who I broke friendship off with the other day, she tried playing the victim again today and it got on my nerves a bit... Im glad I got out of that pretty toxic friendship. She made my mental health suffer.

But then I had actual climbing practice. I was sooo sore today, all in my shoulders and arms. Luckily it got better once I started climbing. So we ended up ropes projecting, and I did an 11b on the tsunami (huge wall with pretty steep overhang) and I got 1 clip from the topp!!!! I pumped out but I almost made it!!! Last time I tried it, I got 4 clips from the top, so this was much better!! I'm soo happy with it! I'm gonna send it before it's taken down for sure! Then we split into those who qualified for regionals and those who didn't. The people who didn't did up down ups, and those who did went up to do another power workout. It was max number of box jumps you could do in a minute, clapping pushups or "jumpy pushups" where you just have to push up and hop instead of clapping in between, power pull-ups and burpees. We had to do it all 2ce and it was rough. Then we did hangboard and campused again. I'm getting kinda better? I guess? It's kinda hard to measure. But yeah, then we did our workout, which I actually did the entire workout today!! Got all the way through it! 15 leg lifts (up to L), 10 pullups, 2+ min plank all times two! I ended up doing an extra 2 min plank too! My pull-ups were terribleeee, I'm so weak. I got 6 in a row, 6 in a row, 5 in a row, and the last 3 were each done separately cause I like physically couldn't pull up. Yeah we need to work on that.

But yeah then I came home and just kinda chilled. I watched tanner gillman's new video and it's hilarioussss it made me laugh sooo hardddd!!! I would link it, but most of the jokes only make sense if you grow up in the church I did, cause it yeah... but if you want you can still watch it! He's a character!

So I've been thinking kinda bout my bday which is coming up on the 22nd. It's the day of regionals so obviously I'm gonna go do that. And everyone's like, what are you gonna do or what do you want or whatever. And I don't have answers cause I'm not really a big celebrator, I'd rather like do something productive ya know? Idk... just don't celebrate too much, and the things I want are things I "need," like new climbing shoes cause I broke a huge hole in mine, or tape cause I'm running low on it cause I tape my wrists each practice. Just stuff like that.

I had a realization that kind of hit me hard.
I really just want to spend my bday with E. All day just hanging out with her.

That would be awesome.

Wow this got longer than I expected, whatever.

Thanks for reading!
Love you guys <3

Ps don't die 🙃