Day 92

Date: 17.12.21
Joke: What do you call a snowman with a six pack? An abdominal snowman!

Quote: "Life ain't about what you do, It's who you do it with" - nobody else by LANY

Summary:
Today was good. Very dull but good. I was up at like 8.30ish cause I didn't have school and I kinda let myself sleep in. Then my family had already done "Christmas" that morning. Don't worry, I told them they could do it without me cause I wanted to sleep. Christmas basically just our stockings with a whole bunch of candy + our ski trip. We did get infinity cubes, Taco vs Burrito the game, A Game of Cat vs Mouth, and shashibo cubes? They're like optical illusion cubes and it's awesome! So yeah we spent the morning playing the games and just kinda hanging out. Really fun! And then I finally got around to showering and i went on a dog walk with my mom. It was nice to walk and talk. Then I started packing for our trip... I hate packing but I love it so much... it's weird. But I ate lunch/dinner, it was a late lunch. And finished packing for this weekend, for the comp. Then once I finished we started driving. Made it in plenty of time so we had to stop to get ice cream and dinner. As well as go to a stupid golf store so my dad could get yet another putter. He literally has like 25 now. Not even kidding. So then we hung out at the hotel and settled in and now I'm on the way to bed.

I'm on a high in life right now and it feels very good. Very nice! Bennett is also a very good cuddler. Im gonna head to bed so I can be an epic climber tomorrow at the comp but thanks for reading!
Love you guys <3

Ps don't die 🙃