Day 76

Date: 2.12.21
Joke: What building has the most stories? A library!

Quote: "It's not what happened, it's the things we can't forget" - 5SOS (Ashton)

Summary:
Today started off slow but was pretty good. I was up about 30 minutes late (but I set my alarm extra early cause I wanted to do some hw before school, but that just didn't end up happening). In gym, we didn't do anything, so I did some math. Then in advisory, I worked on my lab report for chem and finished it. In Business and Marketing, i worked on more math, then had to do a scavenger hunt on the different types of advertising. In math, I printed my lab report (cause I'm in the library) and then almost finished the actual assignments for this week. I just have to take the chapter test this weekend. And there's a practice test I can take too. In English we looked at even more Apple commercials and it was pretty boring.

After school I came home, laid around and watched stuff on yt, then E called me and I talked to her for a bit, while doing hw. Then my parents kicked me off my phone, saying I needed to do more hw and not stay up late. I was literally doing hw though. Kinda annoying. Then I did crunch time and did German Hw, my chem review packet, and read over my English essay again. Then I finished up my math for reals. I love using a whiteboard to do work, it makes my life easier. I'm tired of paper. And I checked what we are doing in ap tomorrow, and then I'm basically headed for bed.

I had a concert scheduled for tonight. I was going to go see The Driver Era. I decided this morning that going to the concert and having yet another late night would not be a good idea. I am still recovering from the California trip and am still fairly sleepless and the concert would make it worse. I just couldn't push it, especially cause I have chemistry tomorrow morning first thing. And I can't really be a zombie in it.

I'm tired. I literally just heard about LM's breakup and I am so sad 😭, I already teared up when I listened to between us and now I full out cry. But I've started to accept that they get to make their own choices and Leigh Anne and Perrie do have babies to take care of now.

I'm so tired. I need sleep.

Thanks for reading! Love you guys <3

Ps don't die 🙃