Day 87

Date: 12.12.21
Joke: Eating too much cake is the sin of gluttony. However, eating too much pie is okay because the sin of pie is always zero!

Quote: "If we fall down, then you should know, That we could just be blowing florets, I want to dance in the air, Blowing florets, And Just Not care about anyone or anything, But you and me, So don't let go of me" - Florets by Grace VanderWaal

Summary:
Today was okay. Been mentally and emotionally all over the place so there's that. So I ended up falling asleep halfway through matrix 2... when I was woken up at the end, I couldn't stand up, like literally one knee buckled and the other locked straight... not fun, and very disorienting for a 80% asleep person. I'm good now. Slept weirdly last night but I'm good.

So I was up at like 9.15 or so, and I laid in bed for a bit doing various dumb things on my phone. Then we watched matrix 3 as a family. It was pretty great... we started making fun of the end though cause it's so dramatic. My fav of the trilogy is the first though. The second has too much action and not enough storyline- hence why i fell asleep. So yeah overall amazing- can't wait to see the new one coming out this Christmas.

Then I showered and got ready for the day and studied for my midterms tomorrow. When I got bored of studying I started brainstorming my gift for E. I'm gonna do 26 days of letters cause I'm gone for 26 days on a Christmas trip and I won't be able to see her. I'm gonna talk about my quote wall favorites in each one to make it extra special.

And I kinda just chilled and listened to music for the rest of the day. I really love Grace VanderWaal right now. She has good music.

May or may not have a panic attack tonight, mood swings have been intense and all over the place today.

Thanks for reading!
Love you guys <3

Ps don't die 🙃