Day 98

Date: 23.12.21
Joke: My therapist says I have a preoccupation with vengeance. We'll see about that.
Quote: "Feels like, I'm looking for a reason, Roaming through the night to find my place in this world" - Place In This World from A Week Away
Summary:
Today was fun...ish. I'm about to crash I'm so tired. Idk even where the tiredness came from. Kinda getting tired of hanging out with my family. Moving on

So today I was up at 6, but laid around for a while. Then I took a shower and got ready to go ski. Then it took a while for everyone else to be up and ready, but when they were, we went out skiing. It was super fun!!! Just a lot of work cause it was icy but with like slush covering it up. It got super duper windy by the end of our day too. It was like pushing us all over the place and visibility sucked. We skiied a half day, and then went to get stuff from the shop- I got a beanie from here!! Starting my collection of beanies from each resort. We came back to the condo and ate lunch and then we all got in the hot tub in the middle of the snow. It's pretty fun, but the best part is watching snow melt in the hot tub. After that, we just kinda laid around and people kept trying to discuss what we wanted to do in the afternoon, but didn't really lead anywhere. Ended up going to eat at some weird Mexican place with really bad food. It was gross but my parents liked it somehow. I hate eating out now. It's gross always. Too much for my stomach to handle. Then my parents were gonna take us to see the new Spider-Man movie, but I ruined it (kinda purposefully) and yeah my bros are mad at me now but whatever. I was so tired, I almost fell asleep "eating" and it wouldn't have been fun anyways. Everyone was tired and annoyed and it would have ruined it. So I took the blame. We came back and I have been in bed reading and watching yt for a while now, on the verge of sleep but not quite getting there.

My parents were talking about changing our future holiday plans, like not coming to ski any more, just cause we haven't had even decent snow in two years now. I'd love not going anywhere, but then they said "maybe have a beach Christmas" NOOOO. No no no no. Christmas must be cold, and you can't tell me otherwise. I won't go to the beach or somewhere warm for Christmas. No way no how.

I feel like this trip is gonna get really long really fast.

Thanks for reading!
Love you guys <3

Ps don't die 🙃