Day 85

Date: 11.12.21
Joke: What do you call friends who love math? Algebros!

Quote: "She's imperfect, but she tries, She is good, but she lies, She is hard on herself, She is broken and won't ask for help, She is messy, but she's kind, She is lonely most of the time, She is all of this mixed up, And baked into a beautiful pie." - She Used To Be Mine from Waitress

Summary:
Today was super fun but I'm on the verge of a panic attack for the second night in a row. So I'm gonna just summarize and keep it under control for now.

So I was able to sleep in until 8.30 and I woke up feeling very well rested. I got ready for the day pretty quickly, which was super nice. And it didn't feel rushed at all. Then I was picked up by E, her dad, and her little brother J. We went to another gym to climb together today, while her dad and J went to see ghostbusters afterlife.

We climbed for a solid 3 1/2 hours and it was epic. There were so many cool climbs and I tried a lot of them with Ellie, but I am realizing I need to step up my heel hook game cause it is weak. It was super epic!! I love climbing at other gyms, this one was specifically fun.

Then afterwards we stopped at a store and got little gifts for our gift exchange at climbing practice on Monday. I got one for those squishy fidget ball things, fairy lights, and some sour Gummis. I know whoever gets it will like it.

Then we headed home. I got home and I tried on my ski gear. My brothers gear he had outgrown so we all had to go to the local ski shop to look at new stuff. I just had to hang out, which was fine just tiring.

I'm exhausted but I had a really really really fun day. I loveeee hanging out with E. I just get scared of forming a super duper close attachment because what if I lose her, you know?

I'm very tired and when I'm tired I get emotionally unstable, even more so than I have been recently during the day. I'm gonna end this, and we're watching the second matrix movie rn so I am distracting myself with it. The first one was a masterpiece and I like the second one it just has a tad bit too much action for me so far. It is very well done action, just like too much you know?

Thanks for reading!
Love you guys <3

Ps don't die 🙃