Day 57

Date: 13.11.21
Joke: What do you call a group of rock climbing pirates? Pirates of the Carabiners!

Quote: "Falling in love, Magic" - Black Magic by Little Mix

Summary:
Today was stressful, and not fun but then again it was fun. I was up at like 9 ish cause I let myself sleep in. Then I read some Ankles and Awkardness (here on wp!) for a while. Then once I finally got up for the day, I got to studying math. I have to take my math midterm tomorrow... I haven't really studied for it at all... so I'm cram studying! *sarcastic* hooray! (Attached a video above with the woo I wanted it to sound like - it's from six ofc)

Studied for a solid 6 hours. Ugh, idk if it was even productive. Just Long.

After that I decided my brain was dead so I played some games on our Nintendo switch... idk how to play anything like that cause I rarely have the time to. I played a game with my bro which was super fun! And I rediscovered GoNoodle!! It's an elementary based education type site that has indoor recess videos and stuff. They're super catchy and hilarious! My favorite one is the lama song by Moosetube!

Now I'm headed off to bed so I can be 'ready' for my test tomorrow. Hope I do well.

Thanks for reading!
Love you guys <3

Ps don't die 🙃