Day 138

Date: 1.2.22
Joke: I forgot what mine was my my teachers joke was funny "I have a problem with complicated building structures. I have a complex complex complex"

Quote: "The greatest oak was once a little nut who held its ground" - anonymous (from E)

Summary:
Today was really enjoyable. Pretty good overall I'd say. So I went to school and had to bring my climbing stuff so I could do the hs comp after school. And my panniers were packed with stuff and I got to play Tetris in my locker too. But school was good, not much happened. I did get to end my day watching Much ado about nothing the movie and Benedick struggling to set up a chair, it was hilarious 😂

Then I went to do my high school comp climbs early. It was pretty good. I flashed all but one toprope climb, where I fell like3 moves from the top. Kinda frustrating but ya know, E fell there too, so I've got that excuse.

Then I came home and went to my home gym to climb with my friends/teammates. They set a new Boulder set so we tried that for most of it, and then we tried some of the comp climbs on toprope/lead too. It was super fun!

Afterwards, I got to go with my mom to pick up my bro from hockey, and came home and just kinda chilled. It was late, so I ate dinner and now I'm in bed!

I can't wait to see highlights from night one of LTWT!!!!! It will be awesome!!! Also happy birthday mr. Styles! 28 yrs old!

I don't have much else to say.... Thanks for reading!
Love you guys <3

Ps don't die 🙃