Day 79

Date: 5.12.21
Joke: What's the difference between the Christmas alphabet and the ordinary alphabet? The Christmas alphabet has No-el's!! ( no l's)

Quote: "We're burning down, We're burning down, We're ashes on the ground" - Experience by Ludorico Einaudi

Summary:
Quick thing before I start. I had my first panic attack last night. I was overwhelmed by fear and just not a fun experience at all. I'm gonna move on cause I can't think about it for too long. (These are the texts I sent as it was progressing)

 (These are the texts I sent as it was progressing)

So today was pretty good I guess. I was up at 11.45 am, after a full 13 hrs in bed. I was still pretty shaken up from the experience the night before so I sat for a bit to help chillax. Watched some one d. Then I drowned myself in my work for the day. I ate breakfast and got ready, then plugged out tons of math. Took my test and got a 95 cause I stupidly changed a < to a > when I copied it down onto my paper. Made me kinda mad. But I'm still happy with my score. Then I took Virgil on a walk, and about 5 min into it my mom called us back to the house to help with something. So I helped her with it. I redid my whiteboard calendar for the month of December too. Then I organized my folders and binders. And I did my chem hw. BUT it made me so mad!!! None of the chem reactions balance out!! Like they are randomly generating Oxygens and sulfates and stuff?!? Like defying all laws of chem. Made me mad. We ate dinner, which I didn't eat very much when I should've eaten more. Once again I'm going to bed with a growling stomach but idk how to get it to stop...

I'm sleeping with my bro's weighted blanket tonight and it's already helping me fall asleep. It's very comforting. I think I'll ask my parents to get me one too.

I keep getting the vibe that my parents don't want to go out west to ski this year... they keep saying, if they don't get good snow, we won't go, and maybe that's a good thing... I don't really want to go at this point but I don't have an opinion in it sooo...

I'm gonna try to actually go to bed early today. Thanks for reading.
Love you guys <3

Ps don't die 🙃