Day 66

Date: 22.11.21
Joke: What do you call a fly without wings? A walk!

Quote: "I try to make my way to you, But I still feel so lost" - Take Me Away by The Driver Era

Summary:
Today was long but okay. I was up at like 6.30 cause of the time change and slept much better last night. I laid in bed and finished Flightless Bird. It's a heartwrenching story. Not my fav honestly but still good. Then I had a long karaoke session in the shower.

And I did some more hw and basically finished most of what I have to do this week. Until i get my math assignment to correct back from my teacher. Then I did my work out. I invented something new called a singing plank. So you find a song that is approximately the length of the plank you want to do, find a full on karaoke of it, and you have to sing the karaoke while in plank. It actually kinda helps.

Then we went to go play bball at some nearby park and I played on the kids playground. Since when did playgrounds become so hard?! There were some things that I struggled to get through (I was playing floor is lava). Then I had do deal with some friend drama when we got back. My friend A on my climbing team, she broke her tibia (or fibia? I can't remember. One of those bones), and hasn't been at climbing for like 2 weeks now. She goes to school with B and another girl. She was saying she's thinking about quitting team cause of them being mean. So I had to FaceTime her to try and sort it out. Turns out they were just teasing her and she was kinda sick of it, had a rough day otherwise anyways so not a great mood to start with. So yeah minimized that drama.

Then I got to go to the book store again!! I tried looking for some books I wanted to get but could only find Scythe by Neal Shusterman. I did see Boyfriend Material though! I almost got it but my parents aren't huge fans of me reading lgbtq stuff and my grandfather is excessively homophobic, so not an option. Bookstores are great though. Wish I could stay there and read all day. Then my dad and grandfather wanted to go eat but me and my bro's wanted to go home, but of course we don't get a say and are forced to go into the restaurant with them and just sit there. We were all exhausted. I still am.

I'm starting to hate my grandfather, not just like tolerate him like I'm actively trying to avoid him now. It's not fun at all to hang out with him. He is so traditional and doesn't believe in anything new at all. Like he will pay extra charge to get plastic bags, just to throw them away once he unloads his groceries. Or he will say that he may or may not have a gun safe in the house we are staying at and then just go on talking about an unrelated subject. And he just is constantly on my nerves. I just... no! I don't like him at all! And I no longer feel safe with him either, which is a huge step. I don't feel safe at this house either. And I'm here for another 6 days! I'm scared. I have Kanga; the stuffed animal, with me but not helping that much if I'm being honest.

I'm gonna try and cry it out and then go to sleep. Thanks for reading

Love you guys <3

Ps dont die 🙃