Day 125

Date: 19.1.22
Joke: What do you call a singing laptop? A Dell!
Quote: "When I'm with you it's like we're in a memory" - Waste My Time by Grace VanderWaal

Push-up tracker - 15 at night no pain!

Summary:
Let's do this! Feeling very energetic rn! So I was up at 8 with an alarm, and hung out feeling refreshed for a while. Then I got up and showered and ate breakfast. Then I got to trying to plan something to do with E, cause we wanted to hang out together. And she kinda needs my support rn cause she's dealing with their "breakup." Sorry but to me it doesn't seem very real cause it didn't really change too much in the first place. But yeah she's trying to recover, although really she's just wallowing in the event that happened almost a week ago, and needs to just move on. same with B. But we ended up getting dropped off downtown alone and watched Sing 2! It was actually pretty good! There's a lot of good movies coming out soon! Another minions and another animated Spider-Man! Andddd there's a like graphic novel series called the bad guys and I loved those books so much! And they're making a movie from them!! I'm so happyyy!! But we got to hang out and it was good, but I really think we need to just chill together sometime. Whatever, it was super fun either way! But then we went to climbing right after the movie, and it was kinda dumb cause we just Boulder projected. we aren't allowed to toprope/lead cause they're setting climbs for the toprope comp we have next Saturday there. And it's an Onsight comp so we can't see them beforehand. So that's dumb cause we can't even train endurance or anything! It doesn't make sense to me. But ya know, it's alright. So E and I got there like 30 min earlier than we normally get there so we just kinda climbed a whole bunch of climbs. It was fun. Then we started practice and I sent a v5 in the roof!!! It took wayyy too many tries but I did it! And after practice I got to the last hold of another v5 too! I have literally no skin though, like after every attempt at climbing my fingers were like numb for a few minutes, so yeahhhhhh kinda glad I have two rest days. And school was canceled for tomorrow and Friday which is always nice. But yeah then I came home ate dinner and just hung out basically.

Okay Light switch by Charlie puth comes out tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!! I'm soo psychedddd!!!!

Also Harry's going on tour againnn!!!!!! We got dates!!! Also tickets go on sale the 28th 💚💙!I was telling my dad about where he was going, and he says it would be cool to see him in cologne Germany cause my dad lived there for like 3 years for doctor training.

Harry is literally so wise. Frienship stems from vulnerability.... Dude it's sooo truee, I've become close friends with B, it's really nice.

At practice today I literally avoided the like clique of girls cause they were all complaining about a mental breakdown and I just did not need any more bad vibes from them cause I am honestly kinda getting tired of being an emotional support human. I mean I love bonding with B and creating that closer friendship but still, like girls are so dramatic sometimes. Boys are confusing but I think they're simpler. I like hanging with them more than girls, it just is better I think. I mean I did kinda abandon E by hanging with the dudes but A and Z and those girls were there with her to help. So I chilled with the dudes, and it was super fun! I mean B feels bad for dumping E but it was the best move, and I think he knows it. And it just is being prolonged. I mean I've never been in a relationship so I'm not really one to talk but I'd just accept it and move on. The past is in the past! Yeah it may hurt day to day but can't linger too long or else I'll miss part of my life wallowing!

B has helped with my climbing mindset though, he's very encouraging and it's nice cause I've been kinda emotionally beat up recently. By team kids. ZH used to be a bad climber, not bad just not as good as me, and then one day something clicked and now she's sending like 5s and 6s left and right, and it's messing with my head. And for my bday I got acro comps, right? And now she and A are getting acro comps.... And i know they are just doing it cause it's a new shoe but they don't need new shoes ha know? Like I literally had a huge hole in mine! And ZH just got new shamans like 3 months ago! Doesn't make too much sense to me, but just gets on my nerves a bit. Anywhoos, B has helped a lot with my mental game. He is super encouraging and just believes in me which is really nice. It's good for me.

I'm gonna go to bed cause I need some sleep so I can take my math test tmrw.

Thanks for reading!
Love you guys <3

Ps don't die 🙃