Day 46

Date: 2.11.21

Joke: My friend drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how a Mercedes bends!

Quote: "The car has to crash and burn before there are survivors" - me, surprisingly. It just came up and I was like, that's deep

Summary:
Today was okay. Before I start my summary I'm gonna go over how my coming out went. It actually was awesome!! She was super duper supportive of me! She said that I was an amazing person and perfect just the way I was. She also said that even though she wasn't fully educated on the topic of asexuality and lgbtqia+ stuff, she would still support me no matter what. She did some research and asked if there was any specific parts of being ace that I wanted to share cause the website just said it was basically not feeling sexual attraction. Then she asked if I had crushes or romantic attractions and I said I was cupioromantic and I was still trying to figure those feelings out. I'm so so so happy it went well.

Then... I had a thought. When she texted me back about asexuality she said "ok so I was doing some research on being asexual and I totally get not wanting to have s*x with people, especially since you said theres not many examples of a healthy relationship with that involved. So that part of your identity makes sense to me. Otherwise the website was kinda vague about it, so if theres anything unique to you that you would like to share, I'd love to hear it"

Does she think my asexuality is a choice to not have sex... I don't think so, but still. I'm not gonna push it. She's supportive of me and I'm gonna be temporarily satisfied with that. After she sent that, I made it clear that I don't feel sexual attraction with examples... but I feel like my examples could make it seem like it was a choice. Dang it I'm overthinking this!!

Moving on to my day:
I was up at 8.30 without an alarm, then we went up to the lake really quickly which was annoying cause I wanted to be lazy. Then we had to rake leaves and I took forever doing math notes cause I wanted to be lazy but couldn't be. Then we came back into town and I did some APHuG and chem assignments. Then I had a hair appointment, and got my hair trimmed up and I love love love it the length it is now!! It was getting just a smidgen too long. Then I got my flu shot, which hurts a bit rn. Then I came home, went on a walk and talked to E, and then tried logging onto my math call but it wasn't working so I did a math assignment. I folded my laundry, then I'm in bed now.

So yeah. Have to go back to school tomorrow sadly, but enjoyed the day off.

Thanks for reading!
Love you guys <3

Ps. Don't die 🙃