Day 19

Date: 5.10.21

Joke: Why was 2019 scared of 2020? Because they fought and 2021!

Quote: " There's a little bit of magic, Everybody has it, There's a little bit of sand left in the hourglass" - Head Underwater by Jenny Lewis

Summary:
Today was a really good but long day. I had school and it was raining when I biked but i didn't get too soaked, which was nice. I had "free" periods today because nobody is doing anything in my classes cause fall break is next week. So I worked on 8909, the book I'm writing, and I added I think 2500 words over the day... which is a lot, like a lot. So hopefully after I kinda proofread it, I will have that up soon. Then I had climbing after school.

Climbing was pretty fun but not the most fun I've  ever had. We projected on top rope/ lead and it was a really chill day when I wanted to do endurance or work really hard at something. Then we got pizza and cake from a teammates family because it was their birthday today! Then I got home and kinda made my mom mad accidentally... she comes to pick me up from climbing at a specific time and today I was like 5 minutes later than that time (because of pizza and cake) so she got mad, saying that I need to be considerate of other peoples time and not waste it. When you say you'll be ready at a time, be ready at a time. The whole spiel.

Once I got home, I unpacked my bag and assessed my homework. I have an APHuG (AP Human Geography) module test tomorrow as well as a German test. I'm kinda worried about German because we never really do quizzes/tests and it's a pretty chill class sooo... I need to study up on it. Then my best friend from climbing called me needing to rant about something. (During climbing earlier I could tell that she was having a meh day)

I went on a walk around the neighborhood while talking with her and she was ranting about our climbing coaches and how they are coaching us anymore, more like babysitting us. It is ruining her motivation to come climb and I also agree. Ever since we started the new season of team, they have been slacking. We do basically the same thing every practice and it is kinda breaking my willingness to climb. And I'm honestly scared about it because I have already entirely quit a sport because my coach wasn't putting very much effort into teaching me, so I had no motivation to go anymore. Yeah, so then after discussing that, we started taking about our personality and like emotional well-being. I told her about my quote wall and how it keeps me grounded, and she seemed to really like the idea. I also may have revealed to her that I am a Directioner, and she seemed okay in it, but kinda confused almost? So the context was me and her are both people who are always go go go and always doing things, no matter what, and so I said that during quarantine I didn't have much to do so I may have started getting obsessed with other peoples lives, like celebrity lives. Then I said, I may be like a huge huge fan of one direction and they have opened up a lot of musical artists and connections that have really helped me stay almost grounded and living in the present. And she was like yeah, I haven't heard their music in a while but I get that. She was obsessed with Lin Manuel Miranda over quarantine.

So yeah, it feels amazing to be able to connect with someone this deeply. We click really well and it is just nice knowing I can tell somebody all this deep information. There is also a scariness to it as well, I don't want us to fight or ever not be there for the other. I hope we can become really good friends and stay this close. It just feels good to finally know someone on a more personal level.

Then I had dinner and studied a little bit of German, folded laundry, and I'm getting ready for bed. I really hope I do well on my tests tomorrow and I can form a long-term friendship with her.

I think that's everything. I have one question for you guys though. From Harry's tour outfits (pic below) which one(s) are your favorite so far? I really like 7 because it is just sooo prettttttyyyyyy 😍 I like 12 cause it's what he wore when I went to see him, and I like 14 cause it had clifford vibes and I'm living for it!

 From Harry's tour outfits (pic below) which one(s) are your favorite so far? I really like 7 because it is just sooo prettttttyyyyyy 😍 I like 12 cause it's what he wore when I went to see him, and I like 14 cause it had clifford vibes and I'm li...

Love you guys <3
Thanks for reading!