Day 82

Date: 8.12.21
Joke: What did the bottled water say to the spy. The names bond, Hydrogen bond.

Quote: "Every time you go, I come a little undone, Even when it hurts, I'm holding on to your love" - Fixed by New Hope Club

Summary:
I'm about to fall asleep so I'll keep it kinda short. In gym today we played lazy tennis and it was funny cause I was so disgusted by it, I am considering playing with my family. the racquets were too heavy and the balls were too light, so I was just weirded out and my coordination was lacking even more. The rest of the day was made up of studying and working, although it didn't feel very productive. Just Long.

Then at climbing we did rope projecting and doubles (climb up toprope, get lowered, climb it again immediately) for some endurance. Me and E only got to to one attempt at the project and one double instead of multiple they wanted us to do. Kinda bummed about that, but they set two walls full of just comp-style climbs that are super fun!! I haven't tried all of them but the ones I have are awesome! It was super fun staying afterwards to try more.

It always astounds me how I think deeply and how I interact with others. Then when I think about it the same is true for every single human, which is just fascinating to me. I always wonder what they are thinking when they do stuff but then again maybe they're not thinking at all. Just a curious thought I had recently.

Once I got home, I ate, revised my English essay, studied AP HuG for a reading quiz tomorrow, and now I'm headed to bed.

I listened to 5SOS Live from meet you there tour album and I want... no need to go to one of their concerts at some point!!! It would be amazing!! The energy even just from the recordings!! Loved it!

I also discovered New Hope Club this evening and I'm listening to their stuff and I really like it! It's awesome! Chill but energetic at the same time! Highly recommended.

Thanks for reading!
Love you guys <3

Ps don't die 🙃