Day 110

Date: 4.1.22
Joke: Why was the student mad when the teacher called him average? It was a mean thing to say! (Pun- alert!)

Quote:"' She was my best friend.' 'I've never had one. What's it like?' 'I don't know. I guess you can be yourself, whatever that means — the best and the worst of you. And they love you anyway. You can fight, but even when you're mad at them, you know they're not gonna stop being your friend.' 'I might need to get one of those.'" - All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven

Summary:
So we're driving again all day. But we're like and hour and a half away from homeeee finallyyyy!!! I'm tired of driving and I'm running out of things to do.

We had a late start to the morning, weren't out of the hotel until like 8. We were all exhausted. But on the drive today, I finished ATBP. It is one of my favs of all time by far. 🥺it's beautifully happy but sad. Please go read it!

And I watched hotel Rwanda for my APHuG class (the stuff I missed in class today) and did the assignment. It wasn't as bad as my teacher made it out to be. My brain kind of distorted it though cause having the guy who plays falcon as the main character was weird. And then I learned the actual dude Paul is on trial for terrorism rn. History is written by the people in power, and it gets distorted. It was humbling though.

I also got to call and talk with E and man did it feel good to hear her voice again. I miss her. And I can't wait to see her tomorrow! At climbinggg!! I am sooo happy to be getting homeee!!

And I also practiced the countries of the world. And I finally finally finally named all 197 countries of the world. (I know there are more but these were the ones identified on the map). It made me sooo super happy!!! 😁😁now I just have to show my teacher! Luckily I screen recorded it the second time I did it! For real proof!

I'm soo happyyy!!! And honestly, I don't really wanna go to school the rest of the week cause we aren't doing like anything. I mean I'm doing stuff in math but I'm always doing stuff in math.

And I also talked to my mom about next years school classes as well. I think we're both leaning towards me doing ap calc ab next year and then doing all my ib courses junior/senior year so they're all at the same time. I think it will be awesome! And it guarantees that I get that ap credit.

I'm tireddddddd. I'll probably come back and update this right before I go to bed but for now, see ya!

I'm back! We made it home and man am I glad to be homeee!!! And Virgil was soo excited to see us! (My dad picked him up from the dog sitter earlier this afternoon) I took a shower cause I haven't in three stupid days, and washed off really well. I feel soo much better.

My plan for tomorrow is, even though I have school I'm gonna sleep in so I can have some solid sleep and maybe go to school but probably not. I'm not really missing anything, like at all. I mean I'll still have to do hw and the stuff I do miss but it's not as bad and time consuming as actually going. I'm gonna head to bed so I can get somewhat on this time done.

Thanks for reading!
Love you guys <3

Ps don't die 🙃