Day 96

Date: 21.12.21
Joke: What is the best Christmas present? A broken drum, you just can't beat it!

Quote; "Omnio incipus equa liberatus corsisi mei —All begin equal but only the curious thrive— Anna lived, breathed, and slept by." - Prodigy of Thunder by Sever Bronny

Summary:
Haha welp, guess that rule doesn't exist. Well today was kinda all over the place so I'm gonna describe it best I can without giving too many names and stuff away. So we were all up at 6 cause my bro wanted to get first chair. We got breakfast on the way to the Mtn. Once there we chatted with the liftee and ended up getting first chair! On the first run, my bro N already had a solid crash, but he bounced back up. After run 2, our cousins came to join us. The same ones we saw in Cali a couple weeks ago. A couple solid runs later, T, a boy the same age as N, just crumpled after a jump. So my mom had to take him to ski patrol and do all that until his mom came to get him. He most likely has a concussion. And then next run, L, my age, faceplanted. It's all good, happens a lot when you snowboard. Then we went and did some really good runs, although as the day went on, the snow got worse and more brush and rocks were uncovered. I probably have some solid gouges in my skis now. Near the end of the day, after our cousins headed home cause they were done for the day, we decided to split up. Me and my mom went up near the top of the Mtn cause the snow was better, and my two bros N and A went down to the terrain park where we started the day. A couple runs later, we get a call from N saying A has crashed and ski patrol was coming. A had crashed on the same feature T did earlier that day... idk why he even did that one but whatever. But yeah, so we had to rush down to the ski patrol urgent clinic for the second time today. We got down there and he was in tears. They did an X-ray and he fractured his wrist, so they splinted it and sent us on our way. Now, my dad and uncle are both very good doctors so they were working together to figure out the plan. He is going to see an orthopedist tomorrow. So basically after that whole ordeal was done, it had taken a while, we went to go get some food. It s always fast food. I need to stop eating that junk. It's not good for me and I need to start working out again. I'm just so tired. But then we headed to our condo for the week. I fell asleep under the array of stars on the way here. Then we made it and got situated and so now we're here.

I'm tireddddd. I don't want to do anything tomorrow. I hate breaks so much. I don't have anything to do. And I just know I'll be tired of skiing by the end of this trip. Or maybe halfway through it, we'll see. But for now I have an ankle that's killing me, a knee that feels screwed up, and bruised shins. Oh and don't forget about both wrists bothering me too. I'm already batteredz. Whatever. Can't do anything about it.

I'm exhausteddddd.

Thanks for reading!
Love you guys <3

Ps don't die 🙃