Day 111

Date: 5.1.22
Joke: What do you get when two giraffes collide? A giraffic jam!

Quote: "Show Yourself, I'm ready to learn" - Show Yourself By Idina Menzel

Summary:
Dang it I almost forgot about doing this. It's gonna have to be short. So I chose not to go to school today cause I needed to catch up on sleep and i wasn't missing like anything. So I slept in till 10.25 and then got ready for the day, did all my makeup work so far, got a 100 on a quiz in math! And expanded my quote wall! Rn I have 340!

And then I went to climbing like 30 min early. They started practice late.... Aghh, and then we did jack and Jill's the entire time. Basically you start at the start and go up one hold then down to the start then up two and down and then up three and down etc etc. and I had to do it on lead. I died. It was roughhhh. And my belayer ZB almost literally killed me. So I was down climbing cause I had just clipped about 2/3 up the wall- like probably 30 ft? 40?- and then my hand just opened cause I was so pumped and I fell. And I fell to about 5 ft off the ground and almost hit her. Idk why she had that much slack outttt I literally could've hit the ground and hurt myself seriously. I have a feeling it wasn't the slack, she probably kept her thumb on the brake (preventing the brake from engaging) in order to give me slack to downclimb.... But then I fell. That was one of the first lessons I was taught is never ever everr keep your thumb on the brake. Just put it on, give slack, and take it off. Cause stuff like this happens. So yeah not leading with her anytime soon. But then I was trying to match the start again (like 15 min later) and gravity took over. I barn doored off the wall and laid on the ground for a bit. And yeah it was a struggle. Then we had to do weightsssss. I almost dropped some I was so pumped. And then during workout the coaches wouldn't let me do a 4 min plank it had to be 2 2 min ones!! Aghhh!! 4 min is the only time I feel anything!! I'll do two 4 minutes!! 2 2 min planks literally actually makes me weaker (i know from past experience). So after practice I did a 4 min. Then I got to hang out and watch E, B, and C climb some of the climbs I made on tension board. It's really cool watching them climb. I love my friends.

Then I got home, ate dinner, and kinda laid around for a bit. Then I watched all the blind auditions of the voice Australia cause E is obsessed with it. Those guys are pure talent. My voice isn't even close.

Thanks for reading!
Love you guys <3

Ps don't die 🙃