Day 120

Date: 14.1.22
Joke: What happened after an explosion at a French cheese factory? All that was left was de brie!

Quote: "Your little hands are tired, From holding all this stress, This big world is such a mess now, Oh my love I understand, You were never meant to know this, Come lean on me instead" - Part of Me by Jenny and Tyler (this song just captures me and E's relationship perfectly, she recommended it to me and I love ittt)

Push-up tracker: didn't do any this morning cause have had wrist pain all day yesterday and this morning, did 10 at practice today, still bothering my wrist though, skipped tonight's

Summary:
So today was long and I can't believe it's finally Friday. It doesn't feel like it. Like at all. But tis. Basically school was super boring and I was feeling super productive so when I was sitting alone at lunch I worked on the classwork we were doing and I just didn't have an unfilled moment all day. It was pretty great!

Then I got home and went to climbing. We did an actual mock comp!! Like 4 min on 4 off!! I was so happyyy!! So here's my analysis-
Green V4 - nothing, no zone, hard move, why is it a v4, could've used a foothold as hand
Blue V6- Zone!! It was pretty epic! It was super compressiony so I only got to the zone 2/4 attempts but I'm still super proud of it
Purple V7- zone!!! I felt so powerful!! I got halfway up a v7!!!!
Purple V5- nothing, and it bothers me cause the first couple times I tried it I got to the second to last move! Very frustrating

But overall I was very happy with it. Then we kinda played around on ropes just climbing whatever you wanted to climb, so i tried an 11b on slab, the one I can't get anywhere on, and got slightly further but not really. Then we worked out and I did my whole workout!! With 2 extra min of plank! After practice, a couple kids stayed and we tried the new sets we weren't allowed on. They look like super fun climbss!! I didn't get a chance to do too many of them though, cause I had to leave.

Once I got home, I opened my acro comps!!!!!! I'm sooo exciteedddddd to use themmmm!!!!!! I started trying to break them in, just by wearing them and dude they hurttt, but it's supposed to hurt so I was fine with it. I can't wait until they are broken in!! They'll be awesome! I'm pretty sure I got the right size but idk too much cause I didn't have much to compare it to. They feel fine rn, ignoring the pain but I guess we'll see.

Then I made some Mac n cheese, and my bros and dad came back from a late night shopping trip where they got yet another pair of shoes. I don't care honestly but they have so many and like never wear them... whatever. And I ate, and then I'm headed to bed now!

I'm still hungry but idk what to eat cause I also don't want to gain too much weight that I have to try and burn off before regionals. I know I can eat more I just don't feel like it. I hate having these problems. Now I'm starting to relate to people with eating disorders and it's strange.

Dude E is my lifeeee, I love her so muchhh, I'm so glad we collided.

That's all I've got. Gonna try and fall asleep without melatonin tonight, but it's probably gonna be hard, we'll see

Thanks for reading!
Love you guys <3

Ps don't die 🙃