Day 139

Date: 2.2.22
Joke: idk stupid time limits
Quote: "If you're scared of falling then just don't look down" - Walking the Wire by Imagine Dragons

Summary:
Soo I have to keep this short cause I just got home from some weird church thing I went to with E... today was good, boring but good. School was monotonous as normal, and climbing was alright. B was back! I gave him a bone-crushing hug! It was epic! But during practice we did the same thing as Monday, which was meh. Then me and E had to skip workout to go to her church thing that I said I would tag along to cause she's been wanting me to go. So I said yeah, it was their like youth group... not fun. N o t fun, literally halfway through, I texted B "kill me now" I did not like it. Partially cause they kept saying they were gonna play games and stuff but we didn't and nothing really happened. The main part was some leader giving a lesson on the scriptures. I would go so far as to say that it was worse than "my" church's youth group activities, which says a l o t cause ours are baddddd. Wasn't very interesting... so I was bored, and I could've told E but I didn't cause she had kinda changed into a different E than the one I hang out with, not Bad, just... different. And couldn't crush this E's hopes and dreams. So I hung out and then we left and they dropped me off. They're so amazing. We need to take E more places, but my parents are just so busy with my bros and work, which makes it hard. I'm tired... I'm gonna sleep.... Good night!

Thanks for reading!
Love you guys <3

Ps don't die 🙃