Day 106

Date: 31.12.21
Joke: Joke of the Day: An iPhone and a firework were arrested on New Year's Eve.One was charged and the other was let off!

Quote: "'That which comes cannot be avoided'" - The Thunderhead (Arc of a Scythe Book 2)

Summary:
Oooh it's been a longgg dayyy and I have another hour until it can be over

So today started early, as per usual now. I was up at 6.15 and got ready to ski. Then we went skiing and I did a solid full day (until 3). The lines were crezyyy this morning though!! They were sooo long, I'm lucky we were there early. So we skiied for a while, and then ended up hanging out at the terrain park for the last bit. My brother ended up landing 3 360s today! And I got some solid air too! It was super fun powder day!! We got 7in! It was amazinggggggg!!! Best ski day at PC yet! But last day too, sooo yeah.

But after skiing, we got back to the house.... And I ended up throwing up. It was rough, but I'm ok now. Idk why I threw up but whatever. Then we hung out as cousins and my cousin L's friend M came over. So he's super nice and we get along pretty well, but realize i was hyped on adrenaline when hanging out cause I was sooo exhausted. And they both went to a New Years party that my church hosted. And they wanted me to come with.... I said no and didn't end up going but they were super adamant about it... weird. Take note, they're both boys and the only people I know here. Soo it would be superrr weird with them hanging out with their friends. And I had a gut feeling that M had different intentions for the night, like trying to get a girl (me). Not in the mood. I mean he's super duper nice but if he's anything like my cousin, he wants a relationship early on... and I'm not up for it. And it would be a late night with random people and I was sooo exhausted and wouldn't last. It would get to be too much really fast. So I didn't go. It's weird cause my parents wanted me to go too. I'm not a party person. And they say that if we lived here, I would fit in with the people who live nearby and my cousins friend groups and I know I wouldn't. Not at all. They're sooo much different than my friends and I don't think they're very active either. Wouldn't be much fun.

And now I'm waiting up until the new year. It's the first year I've actually done anything for New Years so, yeah well see how it goes. I have 30 min left. I'm sooo tired but I'm still awake. Should probably eat some dinner before I go to bed too. I'll go do that.

Thanks for reading!
Love you guys <3

Ps don't die 🙃

Happy new year!! Thank you guys for continuously reading these probably boring entries, and thanks for all the support! I dot know what I'd do without you guys' words of encouragement! Love you! I hope you have a wonderful start to your 2022!