Day 137

Date: 31.1.22
Joke: which bus crossed the ocean? Colombus!

Quote: "You are not the sum of your mistakes. You don't have to hide the parts of you that ache," - Ellie Holcomb (recc by E)

Summary:
Today was good. It was good. Biking to school was cold, but my chem teacher let us make s'mores in class! I didn't have one cause I was trying to get the hw done instead of eating microwave s'more. Tis not the same as fire roasted. Then not much happened in my other classes. I came home and went to climbing, where we finally did somethingggg. We were put in groups of 3, and did like a rotation endurance thing. One person belays someone lead climbing a redpoint grade (you can get up it with 2 falls max), and once the climber is done they do an up down up down on an auto belay and then rests, and the person just resting belays and the person who was belaying climbs, so then we are doing endurance type stuff. It was pretty good. Then afterwards, we did a round of the ab workout, normally we do two but we weren't really feeling it, so we went to climb instead. Watching C and E climb is so impressive.

Then when I got home, my dad was jamming out to The Weeknd. Dude he's got some good music! I haven't really explored it fully but it's pretty good. And then, I showed him videos made by vlog creations cause they're hilarious! But then he got a call from my aunt, his sister, and she had to talk to him in private... and him and my mom and her and her husband are in the phone together talking in the other room. And I'm kinda concerned cause it seems really serious... I don't want anything bad happening. I don't need details, I just need to know if she's gonna be okay. Ugh love this.

Also tomorrows Mr styles' bday!!!! And LTWT starts!!! Can't waittt!!!

Also I found a cool song- drunk text me by Lexi Jayde

I don't have too much else to say, soooo thanks for reading!
Love you guys <3

Ps don't die 🙃

Update:
My aunt will be okay, just got a scary diagnosis from the doc and my mom said it will be a hard few months for her to get it under control again, whatever that means. I'm just glad she's gonna be ok.