EPISODE 1

Started with raghav sitting in his office and pallavi taking his favorite protein shake with a smile on her face. As raghav saw her he got up from his seat and take the protein shake from her hand and sweetly give her a kiss on her cheek. She smiled and give him a kiss on his cheek back. He then told her, "why did you bring it here I should have come na". She said, "aww mere ghamandi rao, if not you then who will I bring it for". She also said "come let's go, everyone waiting for us to have breakfast". They hold hands together as they walked to the dining table. On the table sits Amma, Keerthi and sunny. Raghav and pallavi then take a seat and as they started eating, everyone was talking about Keerthi because in a few weeks she will be going to give birth. As they were talking, Amma then asked raghav when will he and pallavi give her good news. Raghav then look at pallavi and saw pallavi looking at him too. They both smile in a shy manner. Raghav then told Amma "wait a little more na, Keerthi hasn't give birth as yet". They all smiled. As they finish eating Farhad enters. He came to tell raghav about their new business deal.
While in deshmuk family everyone was talking about pallavi and raghav. They were talking how pallavi is lucky to have raghav in her life. As they were talking (aai, amrutha, Mansi, kaka,baba,kaku) Aai called pallavi and pallavi picked the call and they both talked with each other. After they finish talking, they cut the call. They were all happy.
Meanwhile in the RR mansion Raghav and Farhad is in his office discussing about the new deal.
Episode ends☺️