EPISODE 51

It's morning and pallavi woke up and raghav was still sleeping, she then recalls what happened last night as she look at Raghav and she smiled. She then got up and she went to fresh up. After she finished taking her bath she comes and she saw raghav still sleeping. She then sits Infront a mirror and she was combing her hair. As she was combing her hair she saw that raghav was looking at her and she then turns back but saw Raghav eyes closed. She however continue combing her hair and as she was looking in the mirror she saw raghav looking at her again. She then says "Raghav, I know you are awake", Raghav then hugged the pillow as he says he wants to sleep a little more. Pallavi then got up as she puts the comb down and she went up to Raghav and pull the sheet over him and she says ok good night sleep tight as she rubbed her head and she smiled. Raghav then says "Arey as he pulled her and she fell on him, they were loss in each other eyes. Pallavi then got up but raghav hold her hand, she tells Raghav to fresh up but raghav said give me a kiss first as he got up. Pallavi then moved a little away and give him a far away kiss with her hand and raghav put his hand on his heart as he falls on the bed again.
Meanwhile farhad arrive at the RR mansion and he told Amma that his Anna and bhabhi will be coming tomorrow as Raghav had called him and Amma was happy as she miss them.
In Maldives Raghav called his friend and as they were talking raghav tells his friend that today is their last day in Maldives as they will be leaving tomorrow as he holds the ticket in his hand that he already have buy. His friend ask him why so fast and raghav tell him that he have his business and so on. His friend then tells raghav and pallavi to come over as it's their last day and raghav smile and they continue to talk.
In RR mansion sunny saw Keerthi laying on the bed and he ask if she is ok and Keerthi tell him yah just a slight pain on her head. Sunny then went up and give her head a massage as he sit next to her.
Pallavi and raghav comes over to Raghav friend house and they were welcome by his friend and his wife. They then greet each other and they went and sit and they then started talking with each other.
Farhad was in the office and he decided to call amrutha as he didn't talk with her since yesterday, he took his phone out and called her.
Meanwhile in deshmuk house kaka and kaku was sitting and were talking with each other. As they were talking kaka asked kaku what do u call an alligator in a vest. Kaku was confused as to how an alligator would wear a vest. Aai had heard it as he was passing and she said it's easy and she went her way.
Episode ends 😊