EPISODE 94

Started with Farhad comes in the office and raghav ask him where he went so long as he told raghav to come in the office, farhad then locked the door and tell raghav that sorry Anna but bhabhi didn't say anything about party but it's very important for you to go as you night be able to get the truth out of Anjali. Raghav was confused and Farhad explained that it's just a plan that he and amrutha made as there is someone who is giving Anjali details about what's happening in here. Raghav said who the hell is going against the Raghav Rao and Farhad said let he complete first and then you will talk. Farhad tell him that on Holi someone spike his and pallavi drink and raghav again ask who and farhad said sunny and he continues to tell raghav that when Anjali came here he saw sunny and Anjali talking outside and he goes up and heard their conversation, from then he began keeping an eye on sunny and that Holi drink was spike by him, he wants you and bhabhi to fight and made her go against you as he tell Anjali. But unfortunately his plan fail, hearing this Raghav anger raised as he closed his fist and was about to leave but Farhad tells him to control his self if he want bhabhi here and yah Anjali got to know about the party so she might be there hoping to find bhabhi and you there. Farhad explained Raghav his plan and raghav wasn't sure if Anjali will be there but he trusted Farhad and will go.
At deshmuk house amrutha just hope this plan works as she gets ready and pallavi saw her and ask her where is she going and she says a birthday party and pallavi smirks.
At RR mansion Raghav gets ready as he walks out of his room and down the stairs, heading towards the main door and he could see that sunny eyes was on him but he do like he didn't see him. However Raghav and Farhad drives towards deshmuk house as they collected amrutha and they went their way discussing what they will do. After a while they reached and they went in the party and raghav, pallavi and Farhad was sitting next to each other and yah one more thing Raghav has 2 of his men in there. As expected Anjali was there but none see her as yet as the place was crowded, Raghav then got up and went to the washroom when Anjali comes up next to pallavi and takes out a tissue but then when she turned it wasn't her, Anjali then went to a corner and said what the hell whose she with raghav. Farhad saw Anjali and he messaged Raghav, but before he could come out she gone. She saw a waiter and she tell him to serve this drink to Raghav as he gave him something to add along with some money but poor Anjali doesn't know it was Raghav man. The waiter goes up to Raghav and tell him and raghav smile and the waiter understand what he need to do, he add it and send the drink with another waiter for anjali. She drinks it and then amrutha goes up to her and started talking with her until she gets unconscious and then Raghav them take her to the car in which she and amrutha was in the back seat and Farhad and he Infront and he started driving heading somewhere. Btw as Anjali is unconscious she is set in a way that she can't fall lol.
Episode ends 😊