EPISODE 72

Started with farhad still staring at the door and raghav and pallavi goes up to him and Farhad said she is so cute na and raghav said yah just like you as raghav pinch him and said that she is gone, you can stop staring and praising her. Farhad then comes out of his dreaming land and saw Raghav and said "Arey Anna you?", Pallavi said "we were here all the time na" and Farhad said "oh yah". Sunny then pass by and was looking at Raghav and pallavi and they were smiling and sunny said "laugh as much as you want now" as he went his way. Amma then call them for breakfast also Farhad and they went and sit.
In deshmuk house aai and baba were sitting and they were talking with each other.
In RR mansion Raghav and pallavi were talking with each other. They were talking about amrutha calling jiju instead of Raghav and were also talking about Farhad and amrutha. Raghav said that "Farhad said they are only friends but why am i seeing something else other than friend" and they continue to talk.
Meanwhile sunny and Keerthi was in their room and they were talking and Amma comes in and joins them as she ask Keerthi how is she and Keerthi said ok but was still kinda sad. Amma told her that at first you said that you don't want your child na because you wanted to complete your career and Keerthi said yah Amma. And Keerthi said "Amma I know what you're thinking, for me to carry on with my career as you want me to be happy" as they continue to talk.
In deshmuk house everyone was sitting and having their dinner as they were talking with each other and were eating, then after that kaku  and kaka along with aai took the plates in the kitchen as kaku starts doing the dishes as kaka help her.
In RR mansion Raghav was in his office and is on the computer as he was doing his work whereas pallavi was with Keerthi in Keerthi room.
Meanwhile Amma and aai was talking on the phone and aai ask her how is Keerthi now and Amma she is ok but still sad as they continue to talk.
However amrutha got her lunch break and she call Farhad as she was free and they both began talking.
Episode ends 😊