EPISODE 120

Started with pallavi who was in the shop along with Krishna as they both were having their lunch and was having a good time as it's been long since they catch up.
Meanwhile Raghav arrives at Ravi place and change off to his original self that is RR style and then he took his own car.(hehe I forget to say that he never used anything that match his real identity as ACP helps him) He then headed to meet Farhad where he told Farhad about what happen and Farhad ask how can he took help from a stranger as if he told Varun and raghav patted Farhad shoulder and said he wouldn't as he had a talk about him with many and also he saw honestly in his eyes. He also had ask rudra but didn't tell Farhad about him as yet. Raghav ask if he got any information about Varun and Farhad says not yet but he sent people to keep an eye on him so they will know who he meet and so on. And they both began to talk with each other regarding Varun and their plan and so.
While they were talking Farhad saw his watch and said oh shit and raghav ask what happen, then Farhad said nothing. At the same time Farhad phone rang and raghav could see the caller name which says amrutha and he wiggle he eyebrows and Farhad smiles sheepishly and said gotto go but before he go Raghav said now tell me what's up huh and don't lie, Raghav said in a stern voice. Farhad said wo actually I'm going to have lunch with her and he snatch his phone and ran out as Raghav will ask more questions.
Raghav chuckle and left to RR mansion, he went directly to his room (he knew pallavi isn't home). He went and sit on the bed as his head rested on the bed head/wall and he was thinking about what he should do next, he didn't knew when sleep took over him in that same position as he was tired also.
Meanwhile sunny is in a unknown place and he was waiting for someone impatiently, when someone tap on his shoulder and sunny ask if he brought the thing And the man gives him a file and sunny give him a handshake and the man then left and sunny was staring at the file.
It was already noon when pallavi come home and she saw Keerthi sitting on the couch along with Amma, she smile as she told Amma she is going to her room and she went to her room and found Raghav sleeping in a sitting position. She saw that he has frown on his forehead and she kissed his forehead as she made him lie on the bed and she went to fresh up.
Episode ends 😊