EPISODE 38

It's morning and raghav and pallavi is in their room as they finish readying. Raghav wears a blue jean and a black leather jacket with white t shirt and pallavi wears a blue jean also with a black leather jacket with white shirt too. They both then go downstairs and Amma saw them and was happy seeing them as they look so beautiful together and plus that clothes Haye. Amma then tell them to have breakfast and they went. After they finish eating amrutha arrives at RR mansion as aai has send some of pallavi favorite sweet for her. Then Farhad arrive and raghav goes up to him and they both talked while amrutha is with pallavi. Raghav and farhad then goes up to pallavi and amrutha. Amrutha tell pallavi that she didn't even call her and tell her that she will be going and pallavi tell her that aai has knew and she taught that aai will tell her. Amrutha said that aai told her but only this morning when she was making the sweets but Farhad told me last night and I wanted to call you but I taught you was sleeping. Pallavi said "farhad". Raghav and farhad was there with them and Farhad just look at amrutha when she calls his name. Raghav ask farhad"what more did you tell her aa" as he wink and pallavi sees him. (That mean he is joking). Farhad said "oh Anna, their are sister na so I taught she should know na". And they continue to talk. Then Harish arrives at RR mansion as raghav had called him to be with farhad as he didn't want to overload Farhad with the work. Amma then comes and they continue to talk for a while, then as it's time to go Raghav and pallavi hugged amma and wish them a safe journey and she told them to call her when they reached. They then leave as Harish drops them at the airport.
Amma then tells Farhad to drop amrutha at her house and he did.
Raghav and pallavi is sitting and waiting for their flight to announce. And raghav told pallavi that he is going to bring water and he goes. He buys the water and while he is coming back he bounce up into someone(crash into someone) but he didn't see his face. Raghav said sorry sorry as he went his way. (He was in a happy mood). The Man then look at Raghav and said "Raghav Rao I'm back" as he laugh. He then gives pallavi a bottle as he buys 2, pallavi says you're fast and the same time it was time for their flight and they went.
Meanwhile Harish arrives at RR mansion and Amma ask if everything is ok with raghav and pallavi and he say yes.
In the plane sits Raghav near the window with pallavi next to him. They were talking and then pallavi put her head on Raghav shoulder and raghav holds her hand.
Episode ends 😊