EPISODE 65

Started in RR mansion, Raghav and Farhad is in the office. Raghav was signing the file as he was reading it while Farhad was on his phone and he saw the miss call from amrutha. He then tried to call amrutha but she didn't answer as she was at work, however Farhad then message amrutha and told her that his phone was on silent mode so he didn't got to hear her call. Raghav then gave Farhad the file after he finished signing them and Farhad collects the file as he goes his way.
In deshmuk house aai and kaku is in the kitchen as they are preparing lunch and we're talking with each other while doing so.
In RR mansion Raghav didn't see pallavi and he ask Amma if she see pallavi as Amma was sitting there and Amma tell him that she must be in the kitchen and raghav said ok Amma as he went to the kitchen. There he saw pallavi closing the fridge door and she then opened a chocolate and the chocolate is in her hand and she was about to put it in her mouth but Raghav said freeze and she stand still as she looked at raghav coming up to her. Raghav then goes and he take the Chocolate that was in her hand with his mouth and he then unfreeze her and she said Raghav and she was about to take another chocolate but Raghav pulls her to him. He then shows pallavi a sign to bite piece of the chocolate but she turned around and raghav pulls her again up to him and they got even closer. (Maybe it was a KitKat chocolate, or something that's like a KitKat) He then shows her to bite piece and she then then put her hands on his shoulder and raghav hand was on her waist and she bit piece and they both then chew the chocolate as they were staring at each other. However they finish eating their chocolate and was still staring, they were so closed to each other that they were bringing their lips closer. But before they can kiss Amma came in as it's breakfast time and saw them about to kiss and she turned around back as she was going but pallavi saw her going and she moved away from raghav and said Amma and Amma said carry on and was about to go her way but then this made Raghav turned around as he scratched his head and he saw amma going.
Meanwhile amrutha got her lunch break and she saw farhad message and miss call and she decided to call him as she was free. She call him and Farhad answer her and they then talked for a while.
Meanwhile in deshmuk house kaka and kaku brings lunch and put it on the table and then they sit and talk as they eat their lunch.
In RR mansion Raghav was in his office and Amma calls him for breakfast and he comes and they all sit and we're eating. However Raghav saw Amma eating and he quickly give pallavi a kiss on her cheek and pallavi look at him and they were just staring at each other and Amma saw them and tell them that the food will get cold and they continue to eat.
Episode ends 😊