EPISODE 84

It's morning and started in RR mansion Raghav woke up with pallavi in his arms and he kiss her forehead and he got up and went to fresh up. After a while he came out and was setting his hair Infront of the mirror and pallavi got up and hugged him from behind and raghav turned around and tell her to fresh up and pallavi said just now as she kissed his cheek. Raghav then lift pallavi and put her down in front of the bathroom and told her to shower as he is waiting for her and they will go down together and she went to shower. Raghav phone then rings after a while and he picked it up and he made an angry face when he heard the voice and he cut the call, just then pallavi comes and ask him what's wrong and he said nothing and they continue to talk.
At deshmuk house amrutha left to work and on her way she saw farhad and they both stopped and talked a little, actually Farhad was going to RR mansion.
At RR mansion everyone was having their breakfast and they were talking with each other as they were eating and Keerthi tells them that she decided to continue her career and will start after Holi, hearing this everyone was happy. Sunny had his phone under the table and is texting someone, just then Raghav phone rings and he saw who was calling and he cut the call and sunny was just smiling when pallavi ask him why he cut the call and he said wrong number and they continue to eat. After they finish eating Farhad comes in RR mansion and Raghav and Farhad went in the office and they both were talking and they were talking about Anjali and how will she blurt out the truth and pallavi was passing but sunny intentionally bumps into her, it was near the office and again pallavi heard them talking about Anjali and she goes in and they stopped talking. Pallavi tells them that she just heard Anjali name and ask them what's the matter with Anjali but Raghav changed the topic. After a while pallavi comes out, Raghav doesn't want to tell her yet and she takes it light, but sunny had heard them and smiles as he have something in his head.
At deshmuk house kaka and baba is sitting and talking with each other.
At RR mansion Amma and pallavi was talking with each other then pallavi was about to go to her room but while going up the stairs, sunny stopped her and tell her that if he can say something and pallavi said yah. Sunny tell pallavi that don't you think Raghav is hiding something for you as why when ever you talk about Anjali case he is changing the topic and not talking about her. This left pallavi thinking about sunny thought as sunny smiles.
Episode ends 😊