EPISODE 97

Started in RR mansion, pallavi,Amma and Keerthi was sitting and were talking with each other while raghav is on his computer in his office as he had some work to complete.
At deshmuk house aai and kaka were in the kitchen preparing lunch and they were talking with each other.
In RR mansion, pallavi is in the kitchen and raghav came in and hugged her from behind and he place his face in the crook of her neck and give her a kiss on her neck. Pallavi smiles and turned around, his hands was on her waist while she puts her hand around his neck. Pallavi then said what happen ghamandi rao, looks like someone is getting romantic, Raghav then pulled her closer and said wow sweetheart you guess it correct and now as you know give me a kiss. Pallavi then pushed him and said she has work to do but Raghav pulls her closer to him and set a string of hair that was on her face. Pallavi tell him that Amma gonna come in just now as she tried to pushed him but fails as his grip on her was so tight that she can't come out and they then began staring each other. Then Amma was coming in the kitchen and saw them(staring at each other, Raghav hand in her waist and pallavi hand on his chest), just then Amma saw Keerthi coming in and she pulled Keerthi at a corner and Keerthi ask Amma what happen and Amma said don't go in now but Keerthi fails to understand what Amma is telling her and she goes in and said oh oh when she saw the scene and Amma hold her ear and pulls her out but too bad Raghav and pallavi focus break.
It was amrutha lunch break and she was sitting and having her lunch when her phone rang and she answer it as it was farhad, Farhad ask her if she had her lunch and she said yah now, and ask why is he asking and Farhad said umm just like that as he rubs his neck back and smile. Amrutha said oh really ,are you sure nothing else and Farhad change the topic and amrutha smile as she knew he change the topic intentionally.
At RR mansion Keerthi and sunny was in their room and they were talking with each other while pallavi, Amma and raghav was talking with each other and having a good time.
At deshmuk house amrutha came home and kaka saw her and tell her to fresh up and then they will have dinner. Amrutha then went and fresh up and came to the table where everyone was waiting for her and then she sit and they started having their dinner and was talking as they were eating.
It's night and pallavi was sitting on the bed with her phone in her hand as Raghav came out from the bathroom and he came and sit next to pallavi and he saw pallavi staring at him and he smirked and said oh hello saree ka dukan are you checking me out, I know I'm hot as he rubs his finger in his hair. Pallavi said you isn't hot ok and raghav said then why were you staring and pallavi said aa not..nothing just like that and it's my eye I can look where I want and raghav smile as he saw pallavi face.
Keerthi I in sunny hand as is sleeping while pallavi is in Raghav hand with her head near his shoulder and her hand on his chest and his hand on her hand and are having a peaceful sleep.
Episode ends 😊