EPISODE 39

Started in RR mansion Amma is with Keerthi and they are talking.
Raghav and pallavi arrives at Maldives as they came out of the airport. At the airport pallavi said that "we are new here no one knows us", Raghav said "don't forget I'm raghav rao" and was looking for someone. Then someone came up to him and said " oye Raghav Rao don't look there ,your car is there" as he point. Raghav said "who are you", the man then put both his hand on his mouth and then said "omg Raghav Rao forgot me, Arey Raghav it's me pal". Raghav then hug him and said "wow Yar you look different" and his friend says "oh come on pal". His friend tell him that all arrangements has been made already. They then went to the car and in the car was his friend wife and they all introduce themselves. Raghav friend says "so you're married now" and raghav smiled and said "yah, I didn't know you were married too" and they continue to talk. They then stops Raghav and pallavi at one of the best and famous hotel in Maldives.
Meanwhile in deshmuk house amrutha is with aai and they both are talking.
Raghav and pallavi is in their room in the hotel as everything was arrange already. They then call Amma and told her that they reach before she got worried, and pallavi also call amrutha and both aai and amrutha was there on amrutha phone. As it's a long journey Raghav and pallavi is tired and it was night also so they went to sleep.
It's morning and raghav woke up and saw pallavi combing her hair and he said "woah saree ka dukan, you're early" and he went up and hugged her from behind and he kiss her neck. Then the door bell rings and raghav said who can that be and pallavi said that it must be the waiter as she has ordered food and then Raghav went and open the door, it was the waiter. He then collected it and place it on the table, he then take a shower and then both raghav and pallavi sit and eat their breakfast together.
Meanwhile sunny phone ring and he answer it and after talking he smiled.
Raghav phone then rings, it was a call from his friend. His friend said "since it's their first day together why don't you guys join us for a drive. Raghav smiled and said yah sure. Raghav and pallavi then get ready and was walking towards the hotel main door and raghav felt like someone is following him(it was actually someone) but when he turned back it was no one. Infront of the hotel waits Raghav friend and his wife. They then greet each other and then they went in the car, Raghav and pallavi was in the back seat whereas raghav friend and his wife was in front.
Meanwhile Farhad and Harish is in the office and is talking with each other.
Episode ends 😊