EPISODE 137

Episode 137

Started with raghav and Manish, they were just looking around them as Krishna Rao men surrounded them. Well, Manish had already expected this from Krishna Rao as he knew Krishna Rao.

Meanwhile, here Varun tries to take the gun away from ACP, but too bad ACP got hold of his hand and placed it behind his back and said, "Don't try to act smart with me."

In the meantime, Farhad had met the others and told them that seenu sent them, which made Rahul and rudra look at each other and smile. Farhad said that he would explain later, but for now, follow him. They followed him, but Farhad was stopped by a guard, Farhad just took the gun and shot him. Here amrutha was sitting in her office, she was thinking about Farhad because they normally have lunch or either talked at lunch time but today Farhad isn't answering the phone so she thinks that he must be busy.
Raghav and Manish are fighting with the goons, but it was kind of hard because there were too many men for the two of them, but still, they were fighting, not caring about how many. And plus, we know nothing is impossible for Raghav Rao, lol.

Some guards were shot, some were hurt, and some were busy fighting with raghav and Manish.

Here, Krishna Rao was in the same building and is looking at everything on the cctv camera. He fisted his hand in  anger when he noticed his guards or men were being beaten up by Raghav and Manish. But soon a smile came on his face when he saw Manish and raghav laying on the floor.

Here, Sunny was waiting for the file. His phone rang, and he saw Keerthi it was Keerthi, and he cut the call as he saw the man coming. The man gave him the file and smirk and gave sunny the file in which he just nodded.

Meanwhile, ACP has caught hold of Varun whereas Farhad free the others ACP saw them all coming up and she
look at farhad, and he nodded.

But one of the guards who was shot but is still conscious inform Krishna Rao about what just happened

Episode end 😊