EPISODE 42

Started with Amma in the kitchen as she had went for some water and her phone rings and she answer it and it was a call from Raghav and pallavi. And then they started to talk and they join aai in the call and continue to talk and then they cut the call.(Btw Raghav and pallavi was in their room in the hotel)
At deshmuk house kaku is taking food/dinner on the table and then everyone sits and had their dinner and was talking as they are eating.
Its almost night and pallavi has just finish taking her bath and was coming out of the bathroom and raghav was standing with his back resting on the wall and his right foot on the wall(u no what I mean) with his phone on his ears as he was talking with farhad. Pallavi then was passing him and he couldn't stop his self from smelling her. He then cut the call and put it in his pocket as he pull pallavi towards him. He then puts his hand on her waist and take the other hand(finger) and pass it around her face slowly(the shape of her jawline). Then they place their forehead together and raghav slowly brings his head/face down to her neck and he kiss her neck. He then goes up to her lips and slowly kiss her lips. He then lift her up and put her on the bed as they continue romancing.
It's morning and raghav had woke up early and has already fresh up and he he saw pallavi still sleeping. However he sits on the bed and and slowly rubs her head as she slowly open her eyes and smiled. Pallavi then got up and said that you're early and he smiled. She then says she is going to shower and she went and before she closed the bathroom door raghav ask her if she want him to come and she says yah come. Raghav then got up and goes but then pallavi closed the door as she thinks he was joking. Then the door bells ring and raghav went and open the door and it was a courier for him. He said that it must be the wrong address as he didn't order anything and no one will send him a courier here. The waiter had bring it and he said but it's in your name, aren't you Raghav Rao and raghav said yes. So he taught maybe it might be pallavi own then so he take it and close the door, the man who had follow him was hiding and he came out and he smiled. Pallavi then comes out and saw the courier and ask raghav what's that and raghav said don't you know about it and pallavi said no. Then Raghav phone rings and a voice said lion speaking and the man laugh. He tell raghav that the courier was sent by him and told raghav to open it as it's a message for him. Raghav then said ved you as his face expression change but before he could say anything else the call cut.
Episode ends 😊