EPISODE 25

It's night and pallavi got a phone from krishna and pallavi told raghav that she has to go tomorrow morning to the shop as krishna would be there alone so will help her. Raghav and pallavi continue to talk and then when they finish talking raghav kiss pallavi on her forehead, he then off the light and they then went to sleep.
It's morning and pallavi gets ready and says she is going to the shop and she left.
Meanwhile sunny is with Keerthi and Amma. They are talking and having a good time, however Raghav was passing by and Amma saw him and tell him if he is free he can join them. And he join them.
Meanwhile pallavi finish with her work and was about to leave when she turns and saw Akshay waiting outside her shop. (By the way Mansi had told him about pallavi shop but wasn't sure if pallavi would be there). Akshay was happy as pallavi is there. He saw her and goes up to her and he said "hi pallavi" and pallavi says "hi Akshay, you and here?, What brings you to my shop?". Akshay tells her that he wanted to talk with her for a few minute since they haven't talk with each other so much since they meet.( Btw that wasn't what he goes there for). So pallavi says "yah sure, you can talk". But Akshay says "not hear, let's go there" as he pointed at a corner. Pallavi was confused as he wanted to to talk to her then why will he want us to go in a corner. But she says "ok fine". They then went and started talking. As they were talking Akshay says that since I saw you I can't stop my self from looking at you and saying this. He tells pallavi that she is beautiful and pallavi was smiling and said thank you. Btw Raghav told me this many times and so does others. Akshay then says "I think I love you". Pallavi was like what you just say and Akshay said nothing. Pallavi said I heard you said something and Akshay say I love you. Pallavi gets angry after hearing this and she slaps him. She says "Akshay I didn't expect this from you, I'm only a friend, and yah you know fully well that I'm married and I love my husband. How can u say that, Raghav told me there is something else on your mind but I didn't listen to him". Pallavi left and Akshay is angry as he didn't expect that.
Pallavi arrives home and raghav was on his phone talking with farhad. Pallavi passed Raghav and went straight to her room. Raghav says hi pallavi but no response. He knew something is wrong, he cut the call and went straight to his room and saw pallavi sitting on the bed with a face expression mix with angry and sad.
Episode ends 😊