EPISODE 29

Started with akshay and pallavi. Akshay holds Pallavi hands and took her in the temple, there waits a priest. Pallavi said "a priest?". Akshay laughs and pallavi ask akshay if she is out of his mind. She didn't expect Akshay will do all this for her to marry him.
However Raghav slowly opens his eyes and at the same time a man was running towards him with a knife, Raghav got up and he quickly dodge him. But he got a slight cut on his hand, however he didn't pay much attention about it as he keeps on fighting. (Btw his earplug had fallen off). Then comes Farhad along with amrutha and Mansi. Mansi was left in the car along with amrutha as Farhad went out and help Raghav. Raghav and Farhad manages to finish off all of akshay men. Raghav tell Farhad that he will go with that bike which was one of Akshay men bike. Farhad then went to his car while raghav ride the bike.
Meanwhile Akshay was sitting along with pallavi and the priest was chanting some mantra but pallavi was worried as she didn't heard anything from Raghav. Amrutha tells her that Raghav is here. Pallavi says "Raghav" as she smiled. Akshay got angry as she takes his name again and he said he must have died by no don't take his name. Pallavi says it's not easy to kill him as he is the Hyderabad don after all. Akshay then took out his phone and call his men but no response. However at the same time Raghav came in with the bike and shouted Akshay. Akshay and pallavi both got up along with the priest. Pallavi smiled. Pallavi was about to go up to Raghav but Akshay held her hand. This made Raghav angry, Raghav walks up and collected a gun in Farhad car and points it to Akshay. Akshay tell raghav how did you manage to get pass all my men, pallavi said I told you that it's not easy to kill Raghav. However Akshay said Raghav is here he will watch us get married , and Akshay holds her hand and was about to sit but raghav shot him on his hand. Pallavi then ran up to Raghav and hugged him. They both ask each other if they r ok but then pallavi saw that raghav hand is hurt and raghav told her that it's just a small cut and he is ok. Farhad and amrutha looks at each other and smiled. (Btw Mansi was still in the car as she is afraid Akshay will say that she help him). Meanwhile Akshay holds his hand as he get shot. Raghav ,pallavi, Farhad and amrutha looks at each other and smiled as they are successful and pallavi is safe.
Meanwhile in deshmuk house aai and baba is talking with each other.
Pallavi then tooks out her earplug and Akshay was shock. Akshay was angry, and he run up to Raghav and was about to hit him but raghav hit him instead. Akshay got up and fight but pallavi and Farhad separate them. However Raghav was so angry that he wanted to kill akshay but pallavi calms him down.
Episode ends 😊