EPISODE 4

Started off with raghav in the restaurant,he took out his phone and called the dealer. He tell the dealer that he reached and the dealer raises his hand. Raghav then went up to the dealer and he then greet him and sit and they start their conversation about the deal. After that they both get up and shake hands as they deal is finalized. Raghav then said "Will meet u again Mr Akshay". Akshay smiled
Meanwhile Amma was telling Keerthi how sunny has changed. Keerthi says sometimes you need to change na. And they all(pallavi, Amma and Keerthi) keep on talking.
On the road amrutha was on her way to home but she bumped into Farhad. She didn't see his face as he have his helmet on. She scolds him and ask him if he can't see. However when farhad takes off his helmet, amrutha said "oh ,it's u". Farhad said "I didn't know you have this side also". Amrutha laugh and then told him, it's time to go now and that they will talk later. They both say bye and went their way.
Meanwhile raghav arrived at home and Amma was sitting on the chair. Amma ask him "how was the meeting" and he said "perfect" with a smile on his face. He then ask Amma where is pallavi and Amma said in the kitchen. Raghav then go straight in the kitchen and hugs pallavi from behind and ask "what are u making" and she said "a cake". He ask "what's special today" and pallavi said "you got the deal na". Raghav said "I didn't tell you as yet" and she said "I knew u will get it". They both smile and is still in the hug position.
Episode ends 😊