EPISODE 23

It's night and pallavi was going to her room but on her way she saw Raghav sitting with a glass in his hand sipping it. He is actually thinking about how Akshay was staring at pallavi. Pallavi then comes up to Raghav and said "Raghav, it's late what are you doing at this hour". (As he is always in bed at this time). Raghav didn't heard her as he was lost in his own world. She says "oye ghamandi rao as she wave her hand in front of his face". She then touch him and he immediately comes out of his world. Pallavi then put her hand on his face and said "are you ok, and why are you drinking, it's so late na". He said "yah I'm all fine and I'm just taking a peg as it's been a long time since I have drink na". Pallavi then said "you're lying again, what happen" she said in a soft voice. He then pulls pallavi towards him and said "I don't like the way how Akshay stares at you. And yah I know he might be your friend but the way he looks at you says something else on his face. Then pallavi puts her hand on his shoulder (Raghav hands was around her waist) and says "mere ghamandi rao, he is just a friend, and if you are talking about more than a friend then he already knew I'm only yours. They both smiled. Pallavi then said "enough of drinking now let's go as it's sleeping time". Raghav then said "ok saree ka dukan" as he drinks out the peg that was in the glass. He then got up and lift pallavi up in his arms. Pallavi then said "what are you doing ghamandi rao, what if someone sees us". Raghav then said "I'm taking my you to our room and no one will see as they are sleeping, and if anyone see us they can't do anything as you're my wife". So he lift her and walk straight to their room and puts her down on the bed and give her a kiss on her forehead.
It's morning and in deshmuk house everyone is having their breakfast and are talking as they are eating.
While Akshay is in his office sitting and thinking what he should do to get closer to pallavi as his plans always fail. However he heard a knock on the door and it was Mansi. Mansi brings file so that akshay could explain it to her as she didn't understand it. Akshay explained everything to her and then tell her that he need her help as his plans always fail Infront of pallavi and raghav. However Mansi gives him an idea but Akshay was not sure about the idea as he didn't like it, but it was the only option that they can think about. Mansi then leave his office while Akshay is thinking about the idea.
Episode ends 😊