EPISODE 7

Started with raghav in his mansion telling pallavi that the dealer will come over as they will discuss about how to carry out the deal.
In deshmuk house, amrutha sitting and thinking of texting Farhad, she was about to send a message to him but then farhad has sent a message to her before she could send her message. And they continue to chat.
It's night and raghav phone rings, he answer and it was Akshay, he said that he will come over in the morning as he has other meetings to attend. Then raghav said "ok done" and they cut the call. Pallavi was sitting on the bed and ask "who calling at this hour at the night". Raghav said it's the dealer ,he will be coming in the morning. They continue to talk and then they off the light and went to sleep.
It's morning and raghav get up and saw pallavi wiping her hair, he then said "wow saree ka dukan, you finish taking bath already and she say "yes" as she continues to wipe her hair. He got up and went up to her and hugged her from behind. Pallavi then said "remember you have a meeting ,go and fresh up, it's late already". Pallavi was about to blow drying her hair and raghav said "let me help" but then look at the time and said "oops it's late already, sorry sorry" pallavi said "I told you na but you didn't listen". Pallavi continue to blow drying her hair and raghav went to fresh up and get ready.
Episode ends 😊