EPISODE 100

Started with raghav saying you? And it was lungi wala Raghav smiling. Raghav said what are you doing here and where were you all these time, LWR said shh actually I was just inside as I witnesses your changed. Well you really have changed now and yah is there any plan for today as he wink and raghav blush and then Raghav and LWR continue talking untill LWR disappear.
At deshmuk house everyone was sitting and having their breakfast and then after eating amrutha and Mansi left for work as they tell everyone bye.
At RR mansion pallavi and raghav is home alone as Amma gone out and sunny went to drop Keerthi to work. Raghav came down and saw pallavi in the kitchen and he came and hugged her from behind as he lated his chin on her shoulder looking at her as she is mixing a cake batter and was about to taste it to make sure it's ok and she took a dip with her finger and taste it, however she turned around and saw Raghav staring at her and she took a dip with her finger and place it on Raghav cheek and she giggles breaking Raghav focus. He then notice it and pulls her closer and rubs his cheek on her cheek where pallavi was trying not to make his cheek meet hers but unfortunately it met hers and now both of them had cake batters on their cheek. Raghav and pallavi was staring at each other and their lips came closer as they kiss. Suddenly Raghav phone rings and pallavi pushed him and he answer the phone, he was told he have a meeting and he didn't want to go but pallavi tell him to go as he went to fresh up and went his way while pallavi continue making the cake. Amma then came home and saw pallavi and pallavi tell her Amma about her plan and Amma smile and said to help her.
Scene change- Raghav meeting finish and he call pallavi to meet him at a restaurant and pallavi said ok as she get ready and went. However she didn't see Raghav but saw the restaurant was decorated and she then felt 2 hands around her waist and she knew it's Raghav as she know his touch already. She turned and ask raghav what's all this and raghav said Arey it's our day today so decided to surprise you a little and she kiss him. He then said happy anniversary love as the music started playing, he then give her his hand for a dance and she smile and give her hand and after a romantic dance session, they were staring at each other. They then kiss as pallavi hand runs in his hairs and his hand on her hair and waist.
After a while as they were driving they saw people gather at a fair and pallavi said to stop as they came out and hold hands together as they went in. They spend about 15 minutes and pallavi was walking when she look back and saw Raghav missing, she wonders where is he. However she felt a tap on her shoulder and it was Raghav, she run hugs him and ask him where was he as he hit him on his chest. He said ouch saree ka dukan it's hurting and pallavi said sorry And hugged him but realized she didn't hit him hard then how is it paining. She ask if he is ok and was about to see if anything wrong but Raghav didn't let her see it and tries to avoid the topic and tell her to check this out as he hold a cute design made by a man who was doing embroidery but pallavi knew something is wrong and tries to see again but Raghav doesn't allow still.
Episode ends 😊